The lifestyle electronics company Zound Industries (which including brands as Urbanears & Marshall) are now looking for Talent Acquisition Partner to their headquarter in Stockholm. Do you want to be a part of a fast growing team of around 150 people and share their genuine passion for technology, innovation & fashion?
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for the execution of recruiting plans, using traditional sourcing strategies as well as leveraging new innovative recruitment approaches. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the best possible talent will be hired through a partnership with the Business Leaders and HR function.
Responsibilities included in the role:
• Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
• Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities.
• Build and leverage external relationships with technical/diversity/professional associations, to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines.
• Develop and build a candidate generation strategy which includes industry and competitive research and sourcing tactics to attract passive and active candidates.
• Understand candidate career goals, design compensation recommendations, and consult with clients on how to successfully hire candidates.
• Collaborate with university recruiting teams to participate in campus events, career days and information sessions at selected universities.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate has ideally an academic degree in HR or equivalent. Minimum 4 years of demonstrated recruiting experience including at least 2 years in full life cycle recruiting is a requirement. Excellent organizational skills, the ability to work effectively under pressure and handle multiple projects/deadlines are also a must to perform well in the role. As well as strong written and oral communication skills. When it comes to personal qualities we are seeking for applicants who are humble, prestigious and enjoy working as a team.
About the company
Zound Industries was founded at the end of 2008, and our first products hit the market in December 2009. Since then we have sold over 15 million products, established four brands to connect with different audiences, set up distribution in more than 100 markets and are widely available at over 20,000 locations globally, including Best Buy, Urban Outfitters, Colette, FNAC, Media Markt, Elkjop, Telia and Currys.
Zound Industries claims the fashion statement in the CE business; to make electronics fashionable and fashion electronic and have about 140 employees, based in our HQ in Sweden, in US and in China.
This is a permanent employment placed in the central of Stockholm. Does this sound like something for you? Apply today! Interviews are ongoing. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome with your application!