Zound Industries are now looking for Talent Acquisition Partner to the office in Stockholm. You will be a partner to aligned client groups, designing creative sourcing strategies to recruit top talents, and managing the hiring processes from initiating searches through onboarding.
The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) is responsible for the execution of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as leveraging new innovative recruitment approaches. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the best possible talent will be hired through a partnership with the Business Leaders and HR function.
Responsibilities included in the role:
• Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
• Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities and to fill hiring needs in a timely manner.
• Manage recruiting activity for aligned client groups for their external hiring needs.
• Build and leverage external relationships with technical/diversity/professional associations, to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines.
• Understand candidate career goals, design compensation recommendations, and consult with clients on how to successfully hire candidates.
• Collaborate with university recruiting teams to participate in campus events, career days and info sessions at select universities.
• Effectively leverage social media tools in alignment with Zound Industries Social Media and Branding Strategy.
The ideal candidate
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent additional years of education and experience.
• Minimum 4 years of demonstrated recruiting experience including at least 2 years in full life cycle recruiting.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines.
• Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for both short and long term hiring needs.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
About the company
Zound Industries was founded at the end of 2008, and our first products hit the market in December 2009. Since then we have sold over 15 million products, established four brands to connect with different audiences, set up distribution in more than 100 markets and are widely available at over 20,000 locations globally, including Best Buy, Urban Outfitters, Colette, FNAC, Media Markt, Elkjop, Telia and Currys.
Zound Industries claims the fashion statement in the CE business; to make electronics fashionable and fashion electronic and have about 140 employees, based in our HQ in Sweden, in US and in China.
This is a permanent employment placed in the central of Stockholm. Does this sound like something for you? Apply already today! Interviews are ongoing. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com. Welcome with your application!