Är du den vi söker?
Are you a service-minded person who believes in the importance of the first impression? Join us as our new Executive Assistant & Project lead for Stockholm!
As an Executive Assistant and Project lead, you will be an important person at Trustly.
The duties include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate calendars and meetings
• Create material and presentations for internal and external meetings
• Coordinate point-to-point travel (car, flight, hotel, etc.)
• Assist the Management team with administrative tasks
• Reporting travel expenses
• Responsible for budgeting, planning and executing Trustly Global conference
• Support Head of Office Management with office expansion projects both locally and internationally
• You have at least 5 years of working experience and 2 to 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant (or PA) and/or Office Manager
• Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize in a dynamic environment
• You have a true “service soul,” always aiming to exceed expectations
• You are a great coordinator, with an eye for detail
• You are creative and never reluctant to roll up your sleeves and get things done
• You probably come from the hospitality sector, but most importantly, you have the instinct needed to provide great service and thrive on making things happen
• Fluent in English and good knowledge in Swedish
At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e¬-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 220+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Trustly’s spacious and friendly office is located in central Stockholm. Inhouse is our partner in this recruitment. Please apply with your resume in English as soon as possible. Should you have any questions please contact Eva Bennich Rathsman at Inhouse. Please note that we cannot accept resumes thru e-mail, only thru www.inhouse.se.