Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Account Project Manager to H&M Marketing Communication (temporary)
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are now looking for an experienced Account Project Manager for our cross-functional Divided account team.
The position is temporary with start as soon as possible and 6 months ahead.
Are you available and find this interesting? Please apply today.
As a Account Project Manager in the H&M Global Marketing Communication department you are accountable for managing projects to ensure that company investments deliver the business value set out in the assignment
Your main responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Validate assignments to ensure alignment on goals and deliverables with Account Leads
• Manage and optimize project budget with a cost-conscious mindset to maximize business values
• Lead, inform, motivate and align project team to deliver on shared goals
• Empower and inspire team to challenge status quo and create innovative solutions
• Plan and manage production budget
• Ensure Projects are delivered on time, on brief and on budget
• Analyze and follow up delivered projects to demonstrate return of investment
• Lear a lot and create an impact whilst having fun
The ideal candidate
As a person we believe that you have a high attention to details, great communication and team collaboration skills. You have a customer – centric approach and truly believe that diversity increases the quality of decision.
To be successful as an Account Project Manager we believe you have:
• 5 years’ experience from project management, agency or client side
• Strategic understanding of all disciplines within marketing and communications
• Deep knowledge within digital marketing and social media
• Proven ability of developing and implementing digital strategies for marketing campaign
• Customer centric approach and ability to deliver omnichannel solutions
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver on shared goals
• Result driven with an ability to communicate a vision and strategy, prioritize and take decisions.
About the company
H&M Marketing & Communication is a global department exists of 450 employees at the Head Office in Stockholm and support all 72 markets around the world. The department has the strategic and operational responsibility to build the H&M brand, internally and externally when it comes to brand awareness, attraction and loyalty. The department constantly drives change making sure that H&M’s communication is customer oriented, relevant and aligned with our brand DNA. Marketing & Communication will during autumn 2019 start to work in a new task based organizational setup to better meet future requirements.
Sounds interesting? Please apply as soon as possible. Interviews are ongoing. If you have questions, email: email@example.com
The position is full time, start immediately and for 6 months ahead. You will be based at H&M headquarter in central Stockholm</p