We are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to work at Renault Nordic’s marketing communication department.
You have worked in this position for 3 years. You have worked with both print and digital marketing production and have proven communication skills. You are used to work in a fast pace and are effective, good at handling stressful situations and you are a great team player. The assignment starts as soon as possible and one year ahead.
As an Advertising Executive you will be responsible for:
• Responsible for the process of brochures adaptation and production for Renault, Dacia in Sweden and Denmark. Make sure other departments get information and provide changes in timely manner.
• Responsible for the promotion logistics budget and invoices.
• Responsible for point of contact with suppliers for brochure creation-both locally and central organization.
• Main contact towards brochure stock-supplier. Secure stock of brochures per model, also responsible for the web shop online.
• Secure a translation process and ensuring Renault and Dacia vocabulary is updated by the translation agency, after each production.
• Secure accurate brochures and price lists are available on website in coordination with Product Managers.
Social media manager:
• Plan the monthly content calendar across our key social channels (both organic and paid)
• Develop and maintain strategies for the different channels for Renault and Dacia in Sweden and Denmark
• Creatively produce and adapt materials together with our agencies
• Manage and coordinate internal / central material use and adaptation
Support Digital Manager in front line web site management (Sweden only):
• Content management – adapt the brand assets
• Web admin/production – support internal update requests and needs and manage the work with our web agency
• Assistance in various web projects
The ideal candidate
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Coordinator or Production Manager from a marketing department or agency.
• Fast, effective, good at handling stressful situations and confident in prioritizing
• Is a good listener, communicator and team player.
• Has a straight and honest approach
• Love working in and with production.
• Advantage if you have a comprehensive education in production or marketing
• Is fluent in English, both verbal and written. Advantage Danish and French knowledge
• Advantage if you are interested in the car industry
Sounds interesting? Please apply with your application. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. The position is full time, for one year ahead and starts as soon as possible.