Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Är du Samsungs nya CRM-Specialist?
Are you the one we are looking for?
Are you interested in CRM and data driven marketing wanting to continue driving Samsung into the future? Working in our CRM team, You will play a key part in developing and improving the great Samsung Experience to our end consumers through our loyalty program Samsung Members.
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by our passion for excellence—and our commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
Working as a CRM Program Specialist at Samsung means that you will be responsible of defining and leading different CRM programs and campaign activities to support the acceleration of working with cross-channel data driven marketing. You will be working in a team where you will have the leading role of the defined project; responsible of the full delivery working from A-Z. You are comfortable working with digital platforms and you comprehend the basic capabilities of different digital platforms (e.g. Adobe Campaign, DPM, Analytics etc) to manage more complex data driven projects.
• Your main responsibility is to define, develop and lead CRM projects to drive retention, loyalty and incremental sales, working closely together with the CRM Manager
• Execute and follow up on decided projects
• Working with the segmentation definition and manage requests to internal and external partners working with analytics and insights
• Hands on daily operations to coordinate and ensure the best campaign executions
• Working in strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (including e.g. agencies and contact with the Samsung European head quarter).
• Manage dashboard tools; creating weekly and monthly reports.
• Prepare and create presentations for follow up and insights mainly in English.
The ideal candidate
• In order to be successful in the assignment, you must have experience in project management
• You need to have a proven record of working with digital cross-channel projects within CRM and have experience of relatable platforms (e.g. Adobe Experience Cloud)
• You are familiar working with dashboards to support building segmentation strategies (e.g. Qliksense)
• You are required to have a minimum of 3+ years’ recent experience working within digital marketing campaigns and excellence in delivery and execution
• It will be good if you have direct experience from email- and applications communication and marketing
Who are you?
• Has a creative mind in order to improve and develop the activities
• Is a doer, detail oriented, proactive and is structured
• You are interested in digital platforms and are familiar with CRM Campaign systems and DMP platforms
• You are interested in sales driven results and is a friend to Excel and Powerpoint
• You speak and write Swedish and English fluently
About the company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$269.billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
This role is a full-time position and located at Samsung head office in Stockholm.
If this role sounds appealing to you. Please apply with your cv, you don’t need to attach any personal letter. If you go further in the process, you will instead take a personality and a capacity test. We are looking forward to your application.