Om Inhouse / About Inhouse
Great expectations are something which all our clients have in common, no matter what they’re looking for – new staff, or new challenges.
Our job is to link the most talented staff with the most interesting, most demanding companies in Sweden in the fields of advertising, marketing, communication and information, as well as finance and business support.
As specialists in this field, we offer recruitment and also various types of interim solution, when our clients need more staff quickly for a short time – or maybe longer.
Om kunden / About the Client
Our customer is a leading private equity firm with strong international presence and expansive operations in the Nordic region as well as other parts of Europe. They now seek a professional and highly motivated team player to become a part of their Assistant team. In this role you will support 2-4 Investment Professionals in their everyday work, contribute to their effectiveness and keep their busy schedules on track. Investment Professionals often work on multiple deals and will rely on you to think for them and make sure they are on target. You will be one of seven assistants working in this way, and together you will collaborate to achieve a systematic and organized work group.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
– Extensive diary management and travel planning
– Manage calendar and correspondence, message screening for Investment Professionals
– Maintain soft and hard copy files for deals and internal matters
– Produce presentations, letters, e-mails, etc. both from manuscript and on own initiative
– Co-ordinate signing and distribution of documents
– Research local and global businesses and industries
– Scan/print/copy documents
– Process expense claims
– Co-ordinate board material and help organise board meetings
– Work together with and covering for other assistants within the different offices
Din profil / Your profile
– High school education as a minimum
– Minimum 2 years of experience from working as an assistant in a professional, fast paced and international environment
– Experience working in an international environment required
– Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately
– Hard-working, low-key and humble
– Professional conduct and discretion exhibited at all times
– Proven organisational ability and an ability to multi task and plan forward
– General understanding of business and financial world and a willingness to learn about
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
– Good computer skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
– Experience from Financial/Professional Services/Private Equity sector is considered a merit
Övrigt / Other
The successful candidate is mature and diligent with good common sense and has the ability to listen and pick up tasks quickly. You are flexible and able to work non-standard hours as needed and boast excellent interpersonal skills. A history of working in a professional and fast paced entrepreneurial environment will facilitate your ability to succeed in this multi-office international company.
This role is an excellent opportunity to learn about the Private Equity Industry in a small team environment of highly ambitious and entrepreneurial professionals who are specialists in their fields. The position will be based in Stockholm.
Tekniskt problem med din ansökan?
För både Mac och PC användare rekommenderas Google Chrome som webbläsare vid registrering och användning av Inhouse webbtjänster. Vid registrering får inte användarnamnet innehålla blanksteg, @, !, ? eller andra tecken förutom bokstäver och siffror.
Vid ett Tekniskt Problem med din ansökan kontaktas Daniel Lazar på
08-52 22 33 25 eller email@example.com
För frågor gällande tjänsten/uppdraget kontaktas ansvarig rekryteringskonsult.