Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Assistant to Permira Advisory Nordic
Are you the one for this job?
Are you a natural problem solver with the ability to stay organized whilst being service minded? We are looking for a proactive and involved “hands-on” assistant to Permira.
At Permira, you will work in a small and ambitious office of 6 people This is a wide and varied role where you are expected to use your administrative skills as an assistant and carry out lighter receptionist duties. The role is to be the assistant of 3 investment professionals (IPs) and oversee their calendars, book meetings, handle travel arrangements, travel expenses and preparation of business correspondence. You will also oversee project documents and presentations. Must be proficient in using software packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and most importantly Outlook.
The role requires a consistently high standard of proactive administrative support including, but not limited to:
- Handle calendar arrangements and expense reports for 3 investment professionals
- Screening and handling incoming telephone calls
- Responsible for meeting and greeting visitors and clients to Permira’s office in an appropriate and professional manner
- Carry out daily purchases of lunch, stocking the kitchen and fridge with food items (small kitchen area) and other purchases when necessary
- Responsible for IT at the office, keep contact with IT in London
- Assist and support your colleague in the administration team with various tasks to provide excellent service
- English and Swedish language skills – fluent written & spoken essential
- Minimum of 2 years assistant experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent assisting skills combined with strong service minded approach. Every task counts for you!
- Advanced knowledge in Outlook on order to book meetings properly
- Effective professional communication skills and magnificent ability to build trust
About the company
Permira is a global private equity firm founded in Europe in 1985. After raising its first pan-European fund in 1997, the firm evolved into Permira in 2001. Today, we are an international investment firm with more than 360 people in 16 offices spanning Europe, North America and Asia. The firm advises funds with assets under management of approximately EUR58bn and that have backed approximately 300 businesses.
What Permira can offer you
At Permira you can expect a familiar atmosphere and strong generosity, both from your colleaugues and the company. We will offer you a extravagant compensation and benefit deal in combination with lots of fun and appreciation through traveling and other activities. Come join us!
So, what happens now?
This is a full-time employment with six months’ probation time. You will work together with us at our beautiful office on Birger Jarlsgatan. Your working hours will be 09:00-18:00 monday through friday with a certain degree of flexibility. For this process we will screen the applications continuously which means that the position might be filled before the last application date. Therefore, you should not wait with your application. We will not accept any applications through e-mail, instead you can apply easily with your resume through the website, www.inhouse.se. We don't need your personal letter because we know that your resume is more than good enough. If you proceed in this process, you will be asked to answer a few screening questions as a first step. This process also contains tests. For more information, please contact Malin Söderberg, firstname.lastname@example.org