Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Assistant to Swedish Match Group Legal Affairs
A great opportunity to work as Assistant to the General Counsel of an international stock listed company.
Swedish Match is currently seeking to expand the legal team with an Assistant, to be placed at Swedish Match’s headquarters at Sveavägen, Stockholm. If you would like to part of a company that believes that its success is largely impacted by the success of their employees? Well, this might be your chance!
Group Legal Affairs consists of eight lawyers and assists the Swedish Match Group with legal services. You will be part of a strong and experienced legal team that works closely with the company’s business units. As an Assistant your main responsibility is to proactively assist and facilitate the activities of the General Counsel.
Your daily work tasks include:
• Managing calendar and inbox
• Arranging meetings and events (incl. preparing meeting materials, presentations, printing documents, etc.)
• Travel planning and bookings
• Handling conferences, seminars, and workshops
• Handling the contract database (gatekeeper): Registering contracts, sending out contracts for signing, and administration of users.
• Administrating Legal Business register and filing legal matters.
• Handling invoices and assist in the budget process.
• Support in preparatory work related to business matters, e.g., research, reviewing texts, database searches, etc
• Completed upper secondary school studies (following studies within administration and service is a bonus)
• Experience from a similar position, preferably in a stock-listed company and/or law firm or legal department.
• Fluent in Swedish and English (speaking and writing) is required.
• Skilled user of all software in Microsoft Office package/Office 365, and ability to produce PowerPoint presentations.
• Experience in managing document archives.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have the ability to plan and think one step ahead - with a focus on quality, excellence, and service. As a person, we believe you are adaptable, with great organizational skills. Since this role includes many internal and external contacts, we believe you are service-oriented with a professional mindset. The nature of your work tasks requires accuracy, along with a high level of integrity.
By taking this opportunity you will get a chance to be a part of an established and innovative company, with high quality products and well-known brands. At Swedish Match we are convinced that a diverse workforce is positive for our business. Our continuing objective is therefore to be a truly open and inclusive employer. In this environment, all employees have equal opportunity to achieve their full potential.
Our core values are Passion, Ownership, Quality, and Innovation. These values are ever-present in our daily work and guide us to perform as a winning team. We are looking for candidates with the ability to identify themselves with these values.
This is Swedish Match!
Swedish Match develops, manufactures, and sells quality products with market-leading brands in the product segments Snus and moist snuff, other tobacco products, and Lights. With its vision of “a world without cigarettes”, the Group is dedicated to the improvement of public health by offering attractive alternatives to cigarettes with its smoke-free products. Production is located in seven countries, with sales concentrated in Scandinavia and the US. Sales for 2020 amounted to 16,698 MSEK and the average number of employees was 6,700. The Swedish Match share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (SWMA). Swedish Match provides consumers with the best quality products with well-known brands. Some of our brands include General (snus), ZYN (nicotine pouches without tobacco), White Owl (homogenized tobacco leaf cigars), Game (natural leaf cigars), and Cricket (lighters).
How to apply
In this recruitment, we are cooperating with the recruiting partner Inhouse. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Malin Söderberg firstname.lastname@example.org or Helene Leitner Larsson, email@example.com. Last application date is August 11. The process will take a short summer holiday and applications will be evaluated at the beginning of August.
We do not accept any applications via email, but you can easily apply with your CV here on our website, inhouse.se. You should not send a personal letter, we believe that your CV is good enough. If you go further in the process, as a first step you will answer a number of questions via email. The process also includes work psychological tests. As part of our recruitment process, our final candidates undergo a background check.
We look forward to receiving your application!