Are you the one we are looking for?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and highly networked environment? Are you an experienced Bid Manager and familar with IoT(Interet of Things)? Then you might be the one we are looking for! The role as Bid Manager is a temporary position covering for a parental leave.
The company’s target customers are global companies. Their four focus areas are Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing, Utilites & Smart cities, Transport & Logistics. The sales team are divided into 4 regions; Nordics, EMEA, UK/US and APAC. The Bid & Commercial team support all regions.
Activities to be performed:
• Together with sales team qualify incoming RFXs.
• Together with the Bid core team identify and involve representatives of relevant departments to form a complete bid team, co-coordinating resources and communicating the bid strategy.
• Managing the RFX response process.
• Compose the main response containing executive summary and conclusion of solution according to requirements.
• Compile, edit, and proof read commercial proposals & RFX replies.
• Develop, update and maintain computer based document store and reference template materials for complex RFXs.
• Support Sales on customer negotiations of complex deals.
• Coordinate Customer compliance audits carried out by the Customer’s sourcing department.
• Ensure compliance with internal controls.
• Responsible for managing the BidBoard (forum for Approval of Bids)
The ideal candidate
• This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and commercial skills as well as a structured way of work.
• Fluent in both speaking and writing English.
• Excellent in Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint.
• We are seeking a prestigeless team player with a positive and optimistic can do attitude that are willing to do that little extra that often means so much. Creative and innovative approach to challenges and problems.
If you have experience with Salesforce it’s a plus.
About the company
Inhouse is a consulting company in organizational development, recruitment and staffing.
We target industries in communication, finance, business services and HR.
Everyone who works at Inhouse has also been active in these areas and knows what challenges our customers have. For more information about Inhouse, please visit inhouse.se.
This position is a consultancy assignment with one of our clients. During the assignment you will be employed by Inhouse and will be part of our competent network of HR consultants. As a consultant you are offered a market salary, health care allowance, pension and connection to our collective agreement. You can place high demands on us as an employer and nothing is more important to us than that you feel secure and that you should be happy in your employment.
Does it sound interesting? Don’t hesitate to upload your application. Apply via the link below. Attach your CV or consultant profile, as well as a few lines with a motivation on what you can contribute in this role. We look forward to hearing from you!