Om kunden / About the Client
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents.
Transcom have 29,000 customer experience specialists at 57 contact centers across 24 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to over 400 international brands in various industry verticals. Transcom are where the customers are. Whether onshore, offshore or near shore, they are uniquely focused on delivering outstanding customer experiences, driving satisfaction, brand loyalty and additional sales while also adding insights and value to our clients’ business operations.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the sales of Transcom’s service offerings into new business accounts in the assigned country/region. This position involves the identification of new business opportunities and the undertaking of all activities related to the closure of these opportunities in conjunction with the relevant departments as required.
The team is now looking for a highly creative and outgoing BDM, whose main task will be to identify new business opportunities and develop existing clients.
In this role, you will report to the RGM North Region. You will act as the company ambassador and focus on Transcoms key areas:
• Identify new business opportunities related to new services to new client markets.
• Sales prospecting activities to categorize new business client opportunities within territory, including telephone/cold-calls, salescalls, meetings, marketing events, online sales channels, etc.
• Investigation and assessment of prospects’ requirements to enable Transcom to prepare the most suitable sales proposition for the client and ensure we are well positioned to successfully win potential business.
• Preparation and delivery of sales presentations and proposals to effectively position and promote Transcom’s services to potential clients. Co-ordinating resource and input as required from other support department to negotiate pricing, business terms and contract.
• Work with the program management teams to ensure a seamless handover and transition of the prospect to the operation groups.
• To ensure that all appropriate data related to BDM sales and prospect activities are updated within the relevant corporate sales databases and produce timely reports and updates as required by Management.
• Coordinate the exchange of information between the Client Organisation and the remaining organisational structure.
• Work in conjunction with the Account Manager and Management, when required, to identify new business areas.
• Attend internal meetings with the other Transcom and Client Organisation employees.
Din profil / Your profile
Skills and qualifications:
• Hold a university degree or equivalent higher education
• Have a proven and successful track record in B2B sales
• Have worked in a performance driven environment
• Have a good understanding of sales, best practices, SLA
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
To fit in this role you are required to think strategically, build relationships and communicate effectively with both your colleagues and customers. Furthermore you need to be inspiring and innovative and have a strong business sense and negotiation skills.
Övrigt / Other
This job is a fulltime, permanent position at Transcom in Stockholm. Travels are required. Does this sound interesting? Your application must be in English and the application deadline is 2015-04-15. For questions regarding the position, please contact Kajsa Tamsen or Katharina Hjorth. All applications are made via the job application form at https://www.inhouse.se/jobb/business-development-manager-for-transcom-ab/