Är du den vi söker?
You’ve been places. You’ve seen things. You’ve experienced the rise and fall of giants. You’ve seen guns drawn, bullets blazing. All your life you’ve worked to achieve perfection. Fought for the right thing. You’re a rarity, a fighter they say. The one who never caves in. The one who believes humanity wants to do better than this. You’re a crazy one.
We’ve been looking for you. We have something we think you want. A story of how we began saving an interuniversal species from extinction and built one of the fastest growing movements in the process.
Casumo is a young, award-winning casino and technology company on a mission to transform a stale 20 billion Euro industry. Headquartered in Malta and with hubs in Barcelona and Gibraltar, we’ve grown from five to over 150 in just four years. We have a clear mission and vision to disrupt a young and in many ways immature industry through design, technology and innovation.
As a company we are characterized by transparency, humbleness and an entrepreneurial culture. We believe that autonomy, mastery and purpose creates engaged, passionate employees and that freedom, responsibility and argument are king.
We’re now looking for a progressive visionary to help take Casumo’s next steps into the future. You know good from bad and strong from weak. You’re a people person, a leader and you believe that magic can be found where creativity meets technology. You take pride in the team, value the collective force and you object to bullshit locker room talk.
As our CMO you will play a major part in an ambitious global journey. You will:
• Define and implement the global marketing, media and brand strategy to support Casumo’s vision
• Lead external partners such as advertising and media agencies and create a solid network of strategic partners
• Develop, facilitate and enable marketing messaging, creative marketing communication and PR
• Lead creative direction of the brand and marcom messaging for the company
• Coach, grow, lead and mentor the Casumo marketing team
• Hold global marketing budget responsibilities.
A person with experience from progressive industries such as fashion or video games, where brands stick close to culture and community. You’re a believer in technology and have an understanding of what it means to work in a tech-driven organisation. We believe you recognize yourself in some or all of the following;
• Someone who studied at university, which probably resulted in a BSc/BA degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or other relevant fields. But if you’re a smart drop-out, that’s also fine (none of our founders finished university)
• Someone with over 10 years of senior marketing leadership experience, from a CMO role or similar (or 5 if you’re like, really smart)
• A thinker and doer who brings vision and proven ability to drive strategy and its execution
• A leader with both an analytical and creative mind
• Someone with solid understanding of market research and the importance of data analysis
• A person with broad knowledge of digital marketing and with experience from i.e. a tech-driven industry
• A servant leader and a people person who thrives in developing team players
• Someone with outstanding communication skills. Being native in a Scandinavian language is considered a plus
As a person you are curious, enthusiastic and prestigeless. Motivating and growing your team is a natural part of your coaching leadership style and you thrive in a dynamic and agile environment where most of the truths are yet to be written. As Casumo needs to remain different, we gladly see candidates from other backgrounds and industries. Diversity, culture and values are the foundation we stand on and our catalyst for excellence.
This is how you apply:
The position is held in Casumo’s newly built headquarters in Malta. We offer full relocation help and support for individuals and families.
If you think you are a good match for us, get in touch with Senior Recruitment Officer Henrik Ihre at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give him a ring at (+46) 708 18 18 41. Now.
We make companies and organizations perform better and maximize the outcome of
planned or implemented personnel investments. Our success is based on personal commitment, large dynamic network and quality-assured methods.
“People Management” are Inhouse AB total range and quality system that ensures
high quality and maximum mission effectiveness for our clients.