Om kunden / About the Client
Welcome to SapientNitro. We’re an agency changing the game – redefining the way that brands engage consumers by creating compelling stories and experiences that attract and resonate across an ever-evolving landscape. Our work pushes past boundaries and channels. It wins awards. But most importantly, it makes an impact for our clients and their customers. And makes us excited to step through the door each morning. We help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. Integrity and a team-driven environment connect entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an Idea Engineer with the brightest minds in the industry and do things that haven’t yet been imagined, let’s see where you can put your talents to work. If this sounds like something you’d want to be part of, please read on.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
In our Stockholm Office we are looking for people to join our team as CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR.
In this exciting role as a Client Service Director you are responsible for managing multiple lines of business within a single client relationship or managing multiple clients through the ability to understand client marketing and business objectives and develop high-level strategic plans. Driving strategic plans and objectives for clients within the agency and monitoring efforts to ensure adherence to timelines and budgets is essential. Managing internal resource allocation and costs towards profitability will also be part of your responsibility. At all times you support the company’s financial goals by growing accounts and nurturing new relationships.
• Single point of accountability within Sapient for a multiple set of client relationships
• Develops and cultivates relationships with clients at the most senior levels
• Understands the unique opportunities and challenges of the markets in which the clients under management operate
• Stays abreast of trends in the digitally enabled world and how they affect clients’ business
• Responsible for growing and developing the account “services team”
• Responsible for driving revenue growth and managing client level P&L
• Develops case studies on clients’ business and promote “award winning work”
• 10-15 years of experience gained in a business consulting, an IT or agency environment
• Strong digital / interactive / e-commerce background.
• Experience in both selling and delivering complex multi-million SEK solutions
• 3+ years of Client Executive experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the Vice President and Senior Vice President levels
• Experienced in constructing and negotiating commercial deals / contracts
• Experience leading teams with multiple discipline representation (especially technology, creative, UX and strategy) and potentially across multiple locations (e.g. UK/ India)
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Bachelor’s degree required