Om kunden / About the Client
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2013 Electrolux had sales of SEK 109 billion and 61,000 employees. For more information go to http://group.electrolux.com
Electrolux is a leading provider in the North American appliance market, and Electrolux Major Appliances North America is our second-largest business sector. With 14,000 people across North America, we have a solid understanding of American consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the well-lived homes they desire.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
Cluster Product Line Manager Kitchen – The Cluster Product Line Manager Nordics is a member of the Cluster management team. He/she is in charge of implementing the PL Strategies in the Cluster as well as supporting the Cluster and local Sales Companies in the day to day operations concerning ranging, pricing, product launches, driving initiatives and closing gaps and finding new opportunities.He/she is accountable for volumes, pricing, share and profitability for the Product Line in the Cluster.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Driver of the Commercial Triangle across sales & marketing:
-Set strategy by ‘battlefield’
-Define budget and business plans for built-in kitchen retail, built-in electrical retail and freestanding electrical retail
-Ensure proper allocation of resources to each ‘battlefield’
-Drive execution with electrical retail / kitchen retail channel heads and marketing team and address performance gaps with initiatives
-Planning and execution of commercial launch introduction
-Own and drive shopper marketing and category management initiatives
• Set pricing across ranges, brands with countries and cluster
• Own the budget process for the Cluster countries
• Monitor market and competitor environment – raise gaps and product opportunities for new product development.
• Ensure proper sales forecasting & follow-up based on BU / EA targets
• Support product trainers
• Support customer pitches and event needs
• Identify sweet spots by channel and range accordingly
• Implementation of the Product Line strategy within the Cluster.
• Ownership of the Cluster ranging for brand, selective ranges, cross border and channel.
• Continuous feedback to defend local needs and issue New Variant Request’s
• Cluster product life cycle management, incl Phase-In/Phase-Out, PNC levels & commonality.
• Provide input & feedback for new product development
• Raise local compliance issues
Din profil / Your profile
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Solid experience (minimum 8 years) in marketing and/or commercial areas and/or product development (ideally in more than one function)
• Team player, able to influence and work in a matrix organization
• Good communicator, builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives
• Self-starter, result-driven
• Strong analytical skills and can see the big picture
• Ability to motivate others
• Comfortable with and can drive change
• Very good project management skills, is able to plan and prioritise
• Strong track record in leading remote teams and working across the organization
• Proven capabilities in management by influence
• Strong product knowledge and specifically in the Kitchen area
Övrigt / Other
In this recruitment Electrolux cooperate with Inhouse AB, Peder Mårtensson 0708-14 88 00. Please call him or send the application via search service on www.inhouse.se