Are you the one we are looking for?
Are you a skilled Content Editor with strong editorial understanding and digital communications skills ? This is a great opportunity to join the Editorial team at
H&M Group Communications department where the goal is to continue building the perception of H&M Group. We bring stories to life by creating and
distributing engaging content for all our audiences.
We are now looking for an English-speaking Content Editor with passion to implement and develop the identity of H&M Group through editorial content creation and focus on sustainability matters. The role as Content Editor is very diverse. Your main responsibility is to ensure and secure that the right content is being produced and published at the right place, at the right time, following the guidelines and within a 360 perspective. You will also support H&M GroupFunctions and Brands with corporate communications. To be successful in this role you need to be structured and good at prioritising as well as have a creative mindset and a passion for storytelling.
This is a temporary position starting immediately and untill September 2021.
You will be involved in:
• Plan, produce and publish compelling data-driven editorial content. As a content editor at H&M Group Communications, you take part in the 360
planning, producing and publishing process. Key tasks include research, hands-on reporter tasks, writing articles and other content, proofread, restructure
and edit text, compiling briefs to external agencies/freelancers, and contribute to maintaining and the development of the channels. You are
responsible for the roll-out and publication of content, and to produce content targeted for our audiences and channels. You ensure timings, the quality of
the content and that our publications are according to the H&M Group’s guidelines and tone of voice, using verbal, visual and written skills.
• Research and Development: You find creative solutions and contribute to making sure that the content in our channels is effective, relevant and up to
date. You have contact with production agencies and can create world-class briefs.
• Corporate communications: You support the team, the department, the H&M Group Functions and the H&M Group Brands with your guidance and
expertise, giving them the best prerequisites to succeed in their work. Cooperation with information owners and other channel owners within the
organisation to synchronise and plan the content is part of your task, as well as to develop and expand our internal content library.
The ideal candidate
Experience and skills:
• 4+ years’ experience
• Formal education in Journalism, Communications and/or Copy Writing
• Demonstrable understanding of editorial communication with proven experience of working within an editorial context and in an editorial team; in a media house, in-house content agency, or content agency
• Interested and experienced in sustainability content
• Capability to determine the editorial vision and process of the company’s projects
• Hands-on experience with established Content Management Systems (e.g.WordPress)
• Well-documented writing experience, image editing and a good eye for composition and details
• Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and fluency in English, both verbal and written
• Ability to lead the creative processes with good facilitation and to able to contribute to the vision through clear briefs
• Experience with SEO and knowledge working with social media is advantageous
• Capability to communicate in an inspirational way using verbal, visual and written skills
• Knowledge or receptive to being in a corporate environment
• Great social skills with a strong sense of composition and language when communicating
• Have a good understanding of the new communication landscape
Furthermore, we believe you:
• Have the ability to drive development and projects and at the same time maintain daily tasks
• Have a good eye for detail as well as the ability to take a more holistic perspective
• Are a great team player with the ability to collaborate with different stakeholders across teams, whilst at the same time being able self-driven and
able to working independently
• Have a non-prestigious attitude, always strive for improvements and have an analytical and business-oriented mindset
About the company
About H&M Group and the H&M Group Communications department H&M Group is one of the world’s leading groups within fashion and design
including the brands H&M, H&M Home, COS, & Other Stories, Monki, Weekday, ARKET and Afound. Each brand has its own unique identity, but are united by a passion for fashion, design, quality and the drive to create a sustainable future. Today, the group has more than 50 online markets and nearly 5,000 stores in over 70 markets (for details, see hmgroup.com).
H&M Group communications is a joint group function working with overarching corporate communications.
The assignment is a temporary full-time position to start as soon as possible until September 2021. You’ll be located at the H&M Head Office in Stockholm (and will work from the office once a week – covid safe actions taken) and will report to the Head of Content. If this sounds interesting please apply asap with your resume.