Om kunden / About the Client
Hästens is one of the world’s oldest bed manufacturers and was founded in Köping, Sweden, in 1852. The company specializes in premium bedding products and is most known for its handcrafted beds and mattresses, which are made of natural materials such as flax, horsehair, cotton, wool, and Swedish pine.
The products are sold in more than 200 stores in 36 countries.
For more information, please visit: www.hastens.com
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
Hästens is now looking for a Content Manager to be based in Stockholm. The global marketing team is to set up and implement the online strategy, working with the process & technology, as well as the user experience and content online. They are also launching a new website. They therefore need to strengthen the team with an experienced Content Manager that will be responsible for the on-line content creation of the new website, digitalising the off-line content, and setting up the content strategy for the short, mid and long term. The ideal candidate will be able to get content on the map, and convince existing channels of the added value. In addition, you need to be able to write off-line content for print. All content will be in english so you need to have a documented and excellent command of written english.
• Initially drive content development for new website.
• Identify projects’ overall content requirements and prospective content sources.
• Coordinate digital communication according to
the structure, design, content, functionality, experience and
usability, in order to strengthen the brand and offer in
• Create content strategy on business objectives and customer needs.
• Create, develop, and manage content both for on-line and off-line mode. Monitor freelance copywriters and PR.
• Assure content conforms to SEO/SEM best practices.
• Write content for social media.
• Together with copy develop off-line content.
• Copyedit and proofread all web content.
• You will cooperate close with the SEO and translation agencies Hästens are working and will work with.
• Reporting into Head of Marketing Communications.
Din profil / Your profile
• Experience of managing and developing digital services for marketing, communications and sales (minimum 3 years).
• Relevant academic degree.
• Excellent language skills in written and spoken English.
• Interest in digital development, informed and updated.
• You are a good communicator, having the ability to sell, drive through ideas and projects.
• As a person you are responsible, accurate and structured with an eye for details.
Övrigt / Other
Please fill in your application in the link below. If you have any questions about the role please contact email@example.com. The position is a staffing through Inhouse, a full-time (40 hours a week), start date TBD and end date 31th of December 2015.
Om Inhouse / About Inhouse
INHOUSE verkar inom People Management som innefattar bemanning/rekrytering, verksamhetsutveckling och kompetensutveckling inom fem affärsområden; Ekonomi, Kommunikation, HR , Administration och Management Consulting.