Qmatic are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to work within the global marketing team. Qmatic is the global leader in customer journey management, enabling 2 billion yearly customer journeys in over 120 countries.
More than 30 years of innovation has given Qmatic the technical advantage to create valuable customer experiences by connecting people to services. We simplify contacts, reduce friction, and save time and money for our customers in retail, finance, health services and public sector. Today and in the future.
The Qmatic marketing’s overall goal is to establish Qmatic as the global leader in Customer Journey Management solutions in focus markets including Public, Healthcare, Retail and Finance.
As the content marketing specialist, a typical day might include;
• Creating content based on buyer personas and buyer journey stages
• Reviewing digital channels and assessing content and lead generation performance
• Work with specialists and external agencies on content to execute in local markets
• Creating a great success story based on customers within the field that can support the buyers journey by virtually interviewing sales members and customers
• Creating communications to existing customers to delight and increase customer satisfaction
• Communicate with sales and partner teams to keep them up to date on market insights and the value-adding content available
• Working with the Qmatic marketing team and wider global sales organisation
This role would be great for you if you enjoy;
• Using marketing automation techniques to create effective buyers journey touchpoints driven by value adding content
• Using digital media to reach new audiences and markets such as social and video
• Crafting amazing content that can grab the attention of prospective buyers and convert them in the buyer’s journey
What you will need in this role:
• At least three years’ experience in marketing, preferably B2B within software, healthcare or public sector
• Experience of inbound marketing and lead generation via digital channels
• Good writing skills and creativity
• Analytic mindset to evaluate and improve activities
• HubSpot and Salesforce experience would be great but not essential
• Higher education to degree level in the Marketing discipline
The position sits within the headquarter in Mölndal, Sweden. Welcome with your application.
Qmatic wants to reflect our customers as well as society as a whole and is dependent on employees with different skills. We therefore strive to hire people of different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings. We protect our employees and their working environment.