Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Content Producer Lead to Samsung Stockholm
Are you the one we are looking for?
Are you interested in CRM and data driven marketing, wanting to continue driving Samsung into the future? Working in our CRM team, you will play a key part in developing and improving the great Samsung Experience to our end consumers through our loyalty program Samsung Members and other related platforms.
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by our passion for excellence—and our commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
Samsung Electronics Nordic is moving fast to further develop its overall digital marketing capacity. The aim is to provide best in class digital marketing communications to end consumers by delivering engaging, relevant, and timely content. In order to reach this objective, new digital tools are being implemented, as the focus on data driven marketing is greater than ever before.
Samsung is now seeking an experienced Content Producer Lead, with an experience from 1-1 digital marketing having the fundamental understanding of coordinating and executing digital campaigns and activities to drive retention. The position is based in our Kista Office and the role is situated in the CRM (Digital) Team, which is part of the Corporate Marketing Division.
As a Content Producer Lead you will mainly work with Samsung’s loyalty platform Samsung Members. You will also work with the content sourcing and alignment for other related digital content platforms, such as the Explore platform on .com and Samsung’s online training platform Samsung +. Reporting to the CRM Manager and being part of the CRM team, you will be responsible to support ideation and give recommendations on content creation. You will be responsible for updating the content plan for Samsung Members and also work with selecting and publishing content.
Main tasks & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• As a Content Producer for Samsung Members you will be responsible for managing the content calendar; planning, sourcing and secure the execution in alignment with the overall content strategy for CRM
• Responsible for supporting the cross-category content executions in the Member’s platforms
• Responsible to align and optimize the content sourcing and creation to the different platforms (the Samsung Members, Samsung + and Explore platform)
• Continuously work with the development of the content and related activities to drive retention and incremental sales
• In alignment with the CRM Manger, work with the development of the Samsung Members proposition in terms of activation and engagement initiatives
• Work with hands on daily operations to coordinate and ensure the best content and campaign executions in Samsung Members; secure that the copy is in line with the guidelines and also be able to adapt images and copy in Photoshop
• Work with digital marketing campaigns, e.g. email, push notifications and in-app messaging
• Responsible for final approval of content and related marketing activities
• Working with ideation of the Members proposition (localized)
• Work in strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholder (including e.g. product owners, Samsung European head quarter and agencies)
• Prepare and create presentations for follow up and insights mainly in English
• Support in reporting performance
The ideal candidate
• Proven skills from content planning and execution
• Experience from working with project management of digital communication
• Experience from working proactively with ideation within digital marketing
• Good experience and good hand with copy and image sourcing’ Experience in work cross-functionally with all levels of management
• Experience in working and operating CMS and other digital platforms (e.g. within the Adobe Experience Cloud)
• Experience of working with web content and preferably working with updating websites
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• A good sense of what makes communication great and a creative mind in terms of copy and design
• Is a doer, detail oriented, proactive and is structured
• Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management
• Ambitious, self-motivated and like a dynamic working place
• You are interested in sales driven results and are friend to Excel and Powerpoint
• You speak and write English fluently
• Relevant higher education with 2-3 years’ work experience
• Good organizational and communication skills and stakeholder management
• Full proficiency in Swedish and English (both orally and in writing)
• Profound knowledge in content curation
• Experience following copy/content/brand guidelines
• Prior experience working with mobile platforms and apps is a plus
About the company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$269.billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
The position is located at Samsunggs office in Kista, Stockholm. The position is full-time and planned to start as soon as possible. Sounds interesting? If so, we encourage you to submit your application no later than January 10th.</p