Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Content Writers to If Creative Agency (IfCA)
If is the leading property and casualty insurer in the Nordic region, with over 3.7 million customers in the Nordic and Baltic countries. If offers a full range of P&C insurance solutions and services to a broad customer base, from private individuals to large corporate customers.
If Creative Agency consists of about 38 people with art directors, designers, copywriters and project/production managers in the Nordic region. The team is expected to deliver centralized efficiency and local cultural knowledge. The team will act as the main creative partner and handle creative production of marketing and communication materials for all business areas.
You are truly passionate about storytelling and take great pride in your work. You have a solid understanding for audiences, SEO texts and what works in different channels. Our content is much about how we can offer knowledge and insights that help our customers to improve their life – not just inform or simply sell products.
We are now looking for Content Writers to join If Creative Agency at If P&C insurance. You will work closely with the creatives locally and also with the other content writers in our Nordic markets to find synergies and content to share.
You are well organized, take responsibility for every last detail and can work independently in dialogue with the internal customer in our different business areas and as part of a creative team in larger projects.
To be successful in your role, you must have a curious eye that captures what happens in marketing, communication, general trends and in society at large.
You are respectful of others, helpful, striving to be the very best you can be and you like to have fun at work – like the rest of your team members at If Creative Agency.
Main areas of responsibility
You will be dedicated to our business area Commercial that offer insurance solutions for companies between 10–49 people, so your passion and understanding for B2B is crucial to create relevant content. With your expert skills you will also be valuable in all forms of projects that aim to improve our communication in a variety of business areas.
Your main responsibilities
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear insight-based marketing copy in order to help our customers to move forward in their buying journey and to promote our products/services needed for the website, emails, social media and other marketing channels
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit editorial and marketing posts before publication
• Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Work alongside our digital team to build the best distribution strategy for the content
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to write articles
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed in tight collaboration with web content managers
• Proven work experience as a content writer, journalist, copywriter, editor or similar role
• Experience of engagement driven communication in B2B
• Portfolio of published articles
• SEO writing experience
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Swedish
• Genuine interest and understanding of digital platforms and how communication should be adapted to this media
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
The position is held at If´s headquarters in Sweden. If you think you are a good match, apply via the link.
Do you have questions, get in touch with Sandra Pettersson, Recruiter at Inhouse. Sandra.email@example.com</p