Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Copywriter/ Content Writer to POC Sports
Are you a native English content writer or copywriter with a passion for cycling or skiing? Are you ready to create stories about these sports to foster communities and support our brand presence in every place we reach our audiences? Then come and join us at POC as our new copywriter/content writer.
In this role, you will be part of the studio creative team and will work closely with a graphic designer to create stories about products, technologies, ambassadors and athletes. You’ll collaborate with our social media manager to write all social media copy, both organic and bought. And you’ll work alongside our digital team to develop copy for the POC loyalty program and digital community platform.
It will be your job to bring to life POC campaign concepts for use in all our channels and to tell longer stories for the POC Journal.
For brand experience and communication you will:
- Translate brand strategy and global campaign concepts into storytelling materials for use across all customer touch points, for example digital campaigns, product presentations, social media, community communication and other consumer messages and communications.
- Contribute to the evolution of the brand experience and guidelines.
- Communicate overall storytelling concepts and ideas on projects with members of the executive, creative, marketing and e-commerce teams.
- Turn product development ideas into consumer-facing storytelling.
- Assist in the development of global marketing campaigns.
- Come up with the stories to engage our community.
- Be responsible for copywriting in all digital and instore communication channels in line with the POC global communication directions.
- Follow and contribute to the development of POC’s voice and tone guidelines
To succeed as a copywriter/content writer at POC Sports you should have a bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or journalism. We are looking for someone with at least 3 years’ experience from working in a creative agency, editorial magazine, in-house environment or similar as a copywriter/content writer. You can show a portfolio of work samples that demonstrate your ability to conceptualize, write and translate ideas into campaigns. It’s not necessary, but we’d prefer it if you have experience working with retail brands and/or sports categories.
Skills and general experience
- Excellent storytelling and copywriting skills, and the ability to communicate with consumers in an intelligible way.
- Innovation: the job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to marketing-related challenges and opportunities.
- Fluency in verbal and written English (native preferred).
- Ability to ideate and develop storytelling that combines branding and commerce.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Understanding of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration and sales methods.
- Maturity, good judgement, enthusiasm and personal motivation. You should be able to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions in order to choose the most appropriate one.
- The job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace. You should be adaptable and able to accommodate changes in marketing direction or company needs.
- Have a willingness to take the initiative, and take on responsibilities and challenges.
- A professional and positive attitude
- Verbal communication and presentation skills
- Writing and reporting skills
- The role does not require that you practise snow or cycling sports yourself, but it is required that you learn and stay updated about our communities and what the different sports are all about.
About the company
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden. With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal-clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
Why join POC?
- Work with passionate experts and top talents in your field – we are proud of our highly skilled crowd and the savviness each of us brings to the team.
- Friendly and uplifting atmosphere – kindness and respectfulness is at the core of our culture. A friendly smile or a helping hand is never far away.
- Flexible hours and workplace – it is the result that counts, not when or where. Our hybrid/remote work setup allows everyone to set themselves up for success and create a more sustainable work-life balance.
- All the benefits you expect (and more) – besides the basic benefits, you will enjoy a generous wellness compensation, discounts and to participate in POC’s ambassador program.
So, what happens now?
This position is based in Stockholm, the office is at Nackagatan 4 and POC offers a mix of remote and on-site work. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and unbiased assessment methods. Apply easily with your CV through our website, we do not want a personal letter. If you proceed in this process, you will be asked to answer a few screening questions as a first step. This process also contains psychometric tests, to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Sandra Pettersson at Sandra.email@example.com