Are you the one we are looking for?
We are now looking for a copywriter to join our team working with Men/Cross Concept at the Marketing Communication department at H&M.
The position is temporary with start as soon as possible and 6 months ahead.
Are you available and find this interesting? Please apply today.
As a Copywriter at the H&M Global Marketing Department you’ll produce written content for marketing and communication activities. You’ll conceptualize and write copy for different media channels, in close co-operation with the rest of your team.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coming up with creative ideas and writing copy for activities assigned to you
• Conceptualizing copy in line with the activity’s purpose
• Carrying out research based on purpose, product and target group
• Creating versatile texts and customer-focused messages adapted to omnichannel solutions
• Securing H&M tone of voice
• Securing that copy is approved from a legal (copyright) perspective
• Co-operating with internal and external parties
We’re looking for a versatile copywriter who is passionate about fashion and wants to learn all about the male customer behavior. You’ll support the Lead Copywriter in the Men’s team and write social media content on a weekly basis.
The ideal candidate
We believe that you have a passion for the written language and the capability to express yourself in versatile ways. In order to be a successful Copywriter at H&M, we also think that you:
• Have a degree in Copywriting, Journalism, Creative Writing or similar
• Have full proficiency in written English and Swedish
• Are meticulous in your way of working and have an eye for details
• Are passionate about grammar, wording and proofreading
• Are keen to develop and want to receive feedback
• Have a big interest in fashion, retail and digital marketing
• Are a great team player
Sounds interesting? Please apply as soon as possible. Interviews are ongoing. If you have questions, email: email@example.com
The position is full time for 6 months and based at H&M headquarter in central Stockholm.