Om kunden / About the Client
Rebtel, headquartered in the beautiful Nacka Strand, is the world’s second largest mobile VoIP service and one of the fastest growing companies in Sweden. They have millions of users worldwide and generated revenues of half a billion SEK in 2012. The reason for their success is very much down to our dedicated and talented staff that together represents more than 20 nationalities. Rebtel offers a fun, relaxed office atmosphere with great opportunities to work with innovative technology and apps aimed at users all over the world.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
Available: amazing colleagues, Stockholm’s best sea view and a Copywriter position.
Rebtel are looking for: a copywriter who can write this job ad much better than we have. Someone who can write copy that captures both the interest and imagination of the reader.
• As a Rebtel’s copywriter your task will be how to put words to the company’s common ideas and you will be ultimately responsible for all written text in all Rebtels channels.
• The writing is informal and they try to make sure that they talk to the users like we talk to our friends. They don’t believe in formal, corporate terms and tone. They also like to keep things short.
• It’s very important that you have a strong sense of tonality and ability to write in different ways depending if you’re writing a presentation for a corporate event or updating our app store descriptions.
• You will also train others in the organization and make sure they follow the ground rules you’ve established.
• Rebtel believe in having a coherent and effective communication strategy and expect you to contribute with your knowledge, ideas and passion for communication.
Din profil / Your profile
• We think that you have a bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or communications. You could also have attended an advertising school or simply learnt the ropes from senior colleagues at a creative agency.
• The important thing for us is that you have a proven track record from working with marketing or public relations copy for a couple of years but and that you have the right mindset.
• Rebtels corporate language is English and we naturally expect you to master it natively. Since they also offer services in French, Spanish and Polish any additional knowledge of these languages are highly valued.
• We believe that you have a commercial and analytical mindset and proven experience from working with website copy and different digital communication channels.
• You enjoy working in a fast moving and dynamic environment. Rebtel aim high and we want you to do the same.
Övrigt / Other
You will be a central person in the marketing team and report directly to our CMO Peter. You will also work very closely with both our PR team and application developers to ensure that Rebtels messaging is coherent across all product and communication channels.
The position is full-time and located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Sounds like you? Apply today, we look forward to your application.