Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Copywriter till POC
Are you the one for this job?
Do you have a great interest in snow or cycling sports? Are you a skilled copywriter with the ability to conceptualise, write and translate ideas into campaign executions? Then this might be the job for you.
As our concept copywriter you will lead the copywriting for creative campaigns and other brand communication activities. You will also advise on strategic direction across POC’s brand positioning, storytelling, and marketing activities. This is a key function in strengthening the POC brand voice and elevating the quality of our communication with our target consumers.
The Copywriter will be responsible for a clear and consistent POC experience in all communication activities and is also responsible for developing, providing and maintaining relevant guidelines.
You will lead the conceptual development of cross-platform branded ideas and innovative high-impact content, driving the creative process from concept to completion.
Furthermore, you will use advanced copywriting and presentation skills, and can generate big ideas to drive engagement with the brand. Together with the art director, the copywriter is responsible for the conception, ideation, and execution of marketing campaigns.
Assisting in the development of POC’s global marketing and communication strategy across all channels, covering content, distribution and brand positioning strategies will also be part of your job.
Team Leadership and Strategy
- Lead global content and communication strategy together with brand & content team
- Assist in the development of global marketing strategies
- Assist in development of annual global marketing strategy presentations
- Together with the art director, take a creative lead on projects from concept to post-production
Brand Experience and Communication
- Translate brand strategy into all touch points such as campaigns, product presentations, packaging and all other consumer messages and communications.
- Creative, tone of voice and management lead on a range of 360 campaigns that may include, but is not limited to, photography, videos, gifs, brand identities, and interactive experiences with various applications for e-commerce, digital advertising, social platforms, in-store, print, etc.
- Contribute to the evolution of the brand experience and guidelines
- Communicate overall concept and ideas on projects with members of the Executive, Creative, Marketing and E-commerce teams.
- Turn product development ideas into consumer-facing communication concepts
- Comes up with the ‘big idea’ for concepts and campaigns
- Responsible for copywriting in all communication channels in line with the POC global strategy.
- Sets the tone for campaigns and works with others to ensure consistency across all communication outputs.
- Present campaign concepts and ideas to the management team with authority and conviction
We are looking for someone with experience from working in a creative agency or in-house environment for a minimum of 5 years. The right candidate are also experience in leading the creative work for holistic campaigns across platforms.
The role does not require that you practise snow or cycling sports yourself, but it is required that you learn and stay updated about our communities and what the different sports are all about. Experience from working with retail brands and/or sports categories is meriting.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Ability to communicate with consumers in an intelligible way and must have excellent skills for creating concepts and copywriting.
- Native-level verbal and written English skills. The campaign and concept copywriter writes everything in English.
- Innovation - Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new big ideas for and answers to marketing-related challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to brainstorm, lead and develop creative concepts that combine branding and commerce.
- Communications and Media - Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Sales and Marketing - Understanding of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration and sales methods.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction while motivating, developing and directing people as they work.
- Judgement and Decision Making - Displays maturity, good judgment, enthusiasm and personal motivation. Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate course.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace. Adapts well to accommodate changes in marketing direction or company needs.
About the company
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden. With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
Why join POC?
- Work with passionate experts and top talents in your field – we are proud of our highly skilled crowd and the savviness each of us brings to the team.
- Friendly and uplifting atmosphere – we believe kindness and respectfulness is core for our culture. A friendly smile or a helping hand is never far away.
- Flexible hours and workplace – it is the result that counts, not when or where. Our hybrid/remote work setup allows everyone to set themselves up for success and create a more sustainable work-life balance.
- All the benefits you expect (and more) – besides the basic benefits, you will enjoy a generous wellness compensation, discounts and to participate in POCs ambassador program.
So, what happens now?
This position is based in Stockholm, the office is in Nackagatan 4 and POC offers a mix of remote and on-site work. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and unbiased assessment methods. Apply easily with your CV through our website, we do not want a personal letter. If you proceed in this process, you will be asked to answer a few screening questions as a first step. This process also contains psychometric tests, to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Anna Ålander at email@example.com