Are you the one we are looking for?
We are now looking for 4 copywriters to join our teams working with Kids, Men/Cross Concept, Loyalty & Development and Identity at the Global Marketing Department at H&M.
The positions are temporary with start as soon as possible and 6 months ahead.
Are you available and find this interesting? Please apply today.
As a Copywriter in the H&M Global Marketing Department you’ll produce written content for marketing and communication activities. You’ll conceptualize and write copy for different media channels, in close co-operation with the rest of your team.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coming up with creative ideas and writing copy for activities assigned to you
• Conceptualizing copy in line with the activity’s purpose
• Carrying out research based on purpose, product and target group
• Creating versatile texts and customer-focused messages adapted to omnichannel solutions
• Securing H&M tone of voice
• Securing that copy is approved from a legal (copyright) perspective
• Co-operating with internal and external parties
Right now, we’re looking for copywriters to join our teams working with Kids, Men/Cross Concept, Loyalty & Development and Identity.
Kids: We’re looking for an experienced, conceptual copywriter with a playful way of writing. You’re keen to understand the diverse target group and produce copy created on insights. You will collaborate closely with the Lead Copywriter in the team.
Men/Cross Concept: We’re looking for a versatile junior copywriter who’s passionate about fashion and wants to learn all about the male customer behaviour. You’ll have a part-time assignment supporting the Lead Copywriter in the Men’s team. You’ll also act as supporting copywriter across all concepts (Men, Women, Kids, Divided) and write social media content on a weekly basis.
Loyalty & Development: We’re looking for a versatile and driven copywriter who likes the challenge of mixing UX copy with tactical sales messages and customer service texts. One part of the job is to secure the quality of translations through meticulous proofreading and editing.
Identity: We’re looking for a copywriter who can turn complicated corporate messages into inspiring communication, is curious about the ever-changing world around us and understands brand building. Sustainability, Employer Branding, Future Store concepts and Brand Identity are the main areas you’ll be working with.
The ideal candidate
We believe that you have a passion for the written language and the capability to express
yourself in versatile ways. In order to be a successful Copywriter at H&M, we also think that you:
• Have a degree in Copywriting, Journalism, Creative Writing or similar
• Have full proficiency in written English and Swedish
• Are meticulous in your way of working and have an eye for details
• Are passionate about grammar, wording and proofreading
• Are keen to develop and want to receive feedback
• Have a big interest in fashion, retail and digital marketing
• Are a great team player
Sounds interesting? Please apply as soon as possible. Interviews are ongoing. If you have questions, email: email@example.com
The positions are full time for 6 months, and based at H&M headquarter in central Stockholm