As Creative Manager and Team Lead, reporting to the Head of If Creative Agency, you will be responsible for the creative team in Sweden. You will lead and develop the team into a high performing creative unit working both locally and in the Nordic region, on brand and tactical campaigns as well as marketing communications material for all Business Areas.
The team is expected to deliver the best of centralized efficiency and local cultural knowhow, building a core team supported by freelance skills to ensure agility. The team will be working as the main creative executional partner to our external agency partner, progressively taking on more responsibility as the team develops.
You will be working closely with the Head of If Creative Agency in the process of merging four local Inhouse agencies into one high-performing Nordic Creative Agency. You will also work closely with production leaders from the Nordic Project and Production planning team.
The creative team in Sweden consists of approximately 12 team members, including art directors, designers and copywriters.
Main areas of responsibility:
Responsible for team and talent management
– Responsible for building a world-class local creative team
– Working with the team to set a clear vision, ensuring everyone is working towards the common goal of becoming a world-class Nordic Creative Agency
– Development and implementation of clear roles and responsibilities
– Responsible for performance management, ensuring both clear individual targets as well as department targets evaluating both creative quality and on-brief delivery
– Responsible for recruiting new creative talent when needed
Responsible for the quality of the delivery from the team
– Coaching the team to generate ideas, try new approaches as well as stimulate creativity in the framework of the brief
– Ensuring the team delivers on brief, on budget and on time
– Responsible for managing both internal and external freelance resources
– Responsible for commissioning and leading external agency work when needed
– Responsible for the internal client management
– Responsible for delivering high internal client satisfaction through an efficient and service-minded attitude and a skilled team
– Setting and following up on internal client satisfaction KPIs
Responsible for developing an efficient creative workflow
– Developing an efficient way of working with briefs and the brief process
– Coach and educate internal clients to become better at comissioning work
– Managing the creative workflow process to ensure effective deliveries according to brief, scaling the time spend to the client request
– The Creative Manager and Team Lead also performs other duties as he/she deems necessary in the execution of his/her duties and other duties as delegated by the Head of If Creative agency or the employer.
Characteristics & Skills:
The Creative Lead needs to be a great coach and creative facilitator. Able to create a joint vision for the team and motivate them to perform at their best. You have an ability to create an environment for your team to facilitate internal growth and creativity. You have experience from working in all creative disciplines and you have an ability to push a team to deliver high quality work.
You have strong written and verbal communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to liaising with internal clients. You are service minded with excellent interpersonal skills.
You are well organized with a strong ability to drive projects. You are proactive and see problems before they arise, always presenting solutions instead of problems.
You have a passion for good communications and you take great pride in your work. You are respectful of others, and you conduct your work with a high level of integrity.
– Min 5 years experience as a creative manager, leading and coaching creative talent
– Min 5 years experience as a leader, with formal staff responsibility
– University degree in Marketing or equivalent
– Experience from developing strong communication concepts
– Fluent in Swedish and English
– Experience from creative talent development
– Experience from commissioning work from agencies or freelance talents
It is a full-time position llocated at If head office in Stockholm.Please apply as soon as possible, interviews are ongoing. For any questions please contact Sandra Pettersson, Recruiter Consultant at Inhouse AB.