Om kunden / About the Client
CSG Systems International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGS) is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile and next-generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH Network, France Telecom, Orange, T-Mobile, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, Vodafone, Vivo and Verizon. With over 25 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data and content services, CSG International offers a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete more effectively, improve business operations and deliver a more impactful customer experience across a variety of touch points. For more information, visit our website at www.csgi.com.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
CSG International is looking for a person responsible for the administration of and assistance to the Managed Services team for CSG. This team is based in the UK and Stockholm but operates globally. The team may have resources in other global locations in the future.
– Book travel arrangements
– Executive style calendar and schedule management
– Project management of team activities
– Meeting management and preparation
– Assist in presentation and marketing plans & activities
– Establish protocols & procedures for the MS team
– Manage reporting & communications with COO management group (from co-ordination perspective)
Din profil / Your profile
– College educated (university level is a plus)
– Microsoft office – word, excel. PowerPoint and outlook
– Must be fluent in English and Swedish is a plus but not a must (spoken and written) – any other European language will be an advantage
– Experience of working within a multinational team
– Highly experienced administrator with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
– Marketing & Communications experience desired
– Excellent literacy and numeracy skills required
– Strong communication and highly developed interpersonal skills required
– Ability to work and communicate with ease with senior managers
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft office suite mandatory
– Strong multi-tasking capabilities, prioritisation and time management skills
– Proactive individual who has experience in administration, co-ordination, program management, marketing / communications
– Experience in managing / running project type work – not essential, however preferred
– SharePoint Administration – not essential, however preferred
As a person you are driven and positive, with good ability to cooperate with others. You are unassuming and service oriented. You have high energy, proactive and self-starting.
You are a quick thinker and thinks outside the box. You have a high degree of integrity and like solving problems.
Övrigt / Other
Tjänsten börjar som en inhyrning via Inhosue under 6 månader för att därefter bli en tillsvidareanställning på CSG International.
Då tjänsten ska tillsättas omgående kommer vi att intervjua löpande.