Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Digital Business Project leader till BabyBjörn
DIGITAL BUSINESS PROJECT LEADER
Are you a motivated self-starter who can lead and drive initiatives and digital projects to completion?
Founded in 1961, BabyBjörn is a Swedish, family-owned brand, that develops, markets, and distributes an extensive range of premium baby products, including world-renown baby carriers, bouncers, and travel cots. BabyBjörn strives to make everyday life easier and more fun for families with young children by developing innovative, safe, long-lasting, and beautifully designed products.
The Digital Business Project Leader is an essential part of the Direct-to-Consumer team and will be responsible to materialize growth opportunities by planning, leading, monitoring, and executing E-commerce and Marketplace projects, while developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for our digital platforms. This role has accountability for the overall project plan, obtaining input from all workstream leads as well as ensuring that projects are completed on time. The candidate must have a commercial mindset in order to identify possible operational improvements and processes internally to drive business growth and profitability.
In addition to this, you are also expected to
- Produce regular project progress reports and keep stakeholders informed
- Establish and maintain best practice project processes, ensuring consistency and quality
- Identify and communicate trends in the Digital D2C world that may have a commercial impact or create a need to re-evaluate strategy and approach
- Assist in team planning, prioritization, and goal selection
Are you the one?
- A background within a similar role planning, leading and executing e-commerce and /or digital projects
- Advanced Excel skills and/or experience working with project planning tools
- Fluent English is required, while Swedish and/or any other languages are a plus
- Experience of working in an international environment is good to have
To ensure the right team fit, the Digital Business Project Leader must also have the following:
- Strong planning, organizational and leading skills
- Solution-focused personality and ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Desire to achieve goals through teamwork and comfortable working cross-functionally
- An enthusiastic, self-starting, and reflective nature with a strong drive to grow and improve
- Positive attitude and optimistic world view
- Ability to be flexible in taking on new assignments and shifting priorities
This is a permanent position with a six-month probation period within the Direct-to-Consumer team, reporting to the Global Direct-to-Consumer Manager. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views over Brunnsviken lake.
BabyBjörn AB is a Swedish, family-owned company that develops, markets and distributes children’s products, primarily for the age group 0–3 years. The company was founded in 1961, and since then more than 30 million children have been carried in our baby carriers. BabyBjörn AB, together with our subsidiaries in North America and Asia, has approximately 150 employees. In the last financial year, net sales amounted to approximately SEK 820 million and 95% of sales consisted of exports to over 50 countries. More information is available at www.babybjorn.com
I den här rekryteringen samarbetar BabyBjörn AB med Inhouse AB, Peder Mårtensson. Ring gärna honom på 0708148800