Är du den vi söker?
Our global marketing team needs you!
A fantastic opportunity for a creative and accomplished graphical designer with managerial skills to join the world’s leading developer of Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions. Due to increased growth and increasingly diverse marketing programs, we need a ‘player/manager’ graphic designer to lead our international team of designers, both contributing to a wide range of exciting design projects as well as managing the overall workload of the team and being the go-to person for stakeholders from across the international business.
Projects include supporting global lead generation campaigns, website content and design, multimedia production, exhibition and event design, supporting internal communications and HR initiatives and helping meet social media engagement goals.
This role will report directly to the Vice President Global Marketing with strong ties to the heads of the Product Marketing, Campaigns and Marcom teams.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Leading a dedicated and skilled team of graphic designers based in Stockholm
• Being both an active contributor to the design workload as well as introducing more effective scheduling and project management processes
• Ensure that marketing and business stakeholders across the organization have effective means to request, brief, track and feedback on design projects
• Applying established brand values and design guides to all marketing and design activities
• Creating assets including PDF data sheets, ebooks, videos, web landing pages, emails, posters, exhibition stands and more
• Contribute to and maintain a library of all creative assets and images
• Complete special design projects as necessary
• Selecting and implementing new technologies as appropriate to increase the overall effectiveness of the design team
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
• Degree or equivalent in graphic design or related field
• Minimum two years’ experience managing a graphic design team
• Strong design skills for static and multimedia content
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of branding, house style, and corporate identity
• Ability to multi-task; handling and prioritizing multiple requests from different stakeholders
• Fluent English language and Stockholm-based
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re an amazing graphic designer with an eye for detail and a passion for brand. You know how to create eye-catching marketing collaterals and enjoy working in fast-paced high-pressure environments, satisfying the needs of multiple stakeholders. In addition to your design skills, you are experienced at managing a team and ensuring members are contributing to a high level of overall productivity, managing requests from all areas of the business and ensuring timescales are realistic and deadlines are met.
You are the ‘player manager’ of your design team currently. You have commercial acumen and understand the priorities of the wider business, translating these into prioritization of design projects and communicating with stakeholders to ensure a high level of satisfaction with both the working practices and output of the design team.
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is an amazing opportunity to join a Corporate Marketing team that has grown from three people to 15 in three years, and is continuing to grow to support a business that has grown an average of 65% year-on-year for the last five years. You will be exposed to all parts of the Snow business in all parts of the world. You will be joining an organization where innovation isn’t just encouraged, it’s vital. You’ll have the opportunity to grow an international design team and increase our in-house ability to create exciting marketing and design programs, as well as work with leading external agencies as appropriate.
You will be busy. Very busy. This is not a 9-5 job. It’s a way of life. If that sounds like fun, we look forward to receiving your application!