Are you a driven, junior Digital Coordinator looking for a new exciting opportunity in your career?
Samsung is now seeking an E-commerce Digital Coordinator to join the E-commerce team starting June 1st.
This role’s key responsibility is to secure online content, banners and landing pages, optimized to drive online sales via Samsung’s D2C channels. You will work as a driven project leader, with quality focus and a clear understanding of the online customer journey. Following the ownership of shopping related content, the role will work in close cooperation with both agencies and internal stakeholders, to secure a premium shopping experience
As the E-commerce Digital Coordinator your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Secure relevant content, banners and landing pages for all D2C specific activation.
• Lead production projects in close collaboration with global/local stakeholders as well as external agencies.
• Responsible of the customer communication before, during and after purchase.
• Coordinate long-term content planning and secure delivery within deadline.
• Key contact point for global/regional/local inquiries related to the online shopping journey, including launching of new products and services.
• Drive optimization and development of online consumer touch points, based on available data and insights.
• Manage the budget related to the work scope.
The ideal candidate
Samsung is seeking a junior E-commerce Digital Coordinator with minimum one year experience from working with online content production or merchandising within ecommerce business. You probably have an academic background, or other higher education, with degree in marketing or similar
To fit this position, we wish you have:
• Knowledge and understanding of the online purchase funnel
• Experience of coordinating projects with agencies and multiple stakeholders.
• Experience from working with a CMS or ecommerce system, AEM meriting.
• Experience from working with online analytics tools. (Adobe meriting.)
• Knowledge in InDesign/Photoshop is meriting
As a person we think you are structured, proactive and find it easy to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously, prioritizing based on business value. Since you will have many stakeholders it´s important that you are a natural collaborative teamplayer and serviceminded.
About the company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$269.billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
The position is full-time and planned to start June 1st and are located at Samsung´s office in Kista. Sounds interesting? If so, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible since we will interview continuously. We cannot accept applications via email.