This position will focus on further develop how to deliver outstanding experience within ownership journey as well grow revenue and profit generated by aftermarket sales. Within Ownership Solutions we also drive Electrolux´s Connected Appliances and Internet of Things strategies and leverage these to further enhance the consumer experience as well as growing direct-to-consumer sales.
The mission of the Local Ownership Solutions Head is to Build and deliver outstanding branded user experience during ownership journey cross-functional cooperation.
1. Grow and develop Aftermarket Sales (Spare parts, Consumables, accessories, extended warranties, out of warranty repairs, new services and all direct-to-consumer sales)
2. Implement and execute digitalization transformation. Monetize direct consumer relationship by driving conversion to additional sales through Digital tools (ex.: Portal), E-Commerce web shop and connected appliances
3. To leverage connectivity opportunities including partnerships and subscription revenue
The Local Ownership Solutions Head will be measured on the following KPIs:
– Aftermarket Sales and Profit
– Aftermarket Sales as a % of Total Cluster Sales
– Product Registration rate
– Ownership Net Promoter Score (1 month after registration)
– Net Promoter Score “Service intervention”
– Defined web shop sales KPI’s
The Ownership Solutions will collaborate tight with the Consumer Service function to support their journey to move from a cost center to a profit center, by defining sales programs to be implemented in the different touchpoints with consumers. There will also be a close connection with Marketing teams in the area of direct-to-consumer communications during the ownership phase, not only to deliver a great ownership experience but also to monetize the B2C relationship.
The ideal candidate
The positions Key Responsibilities will be grow and develop the aftermarket sales (spares, C&A, out of warranty repairs etc). To be able to succeed in this journey we are looking for a commercial driven and result oriented person who, like us, have a passion for excellent consumer experience. We are looking for you, who has experience from consumer goods & aftermarket sales with successful strategies and results.
We are putting high demands on you when it comes to change management and drive the business towards even better experience for our consumers. You like to connect cross functional and are good in leading teams. Experience from CRM, E-Commerce and projects within Ownership Solutions.
You are, of course, interested in consumer experience trends, tools & competitors and uses research, insights and business information to create new opportunities to improve the consumer experience while benchmarking best practices, including connectivity best practices.
Education : University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent,
• Business / result oriented
• Strategic and creative thinker
• Proven change-manager
• Extensive operational experience of digitalization
• Experience of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Team player
• Positive role model, leadership skills and able to influence others
• Easily builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objective (gets things done / used to work in a matrix organization)
• Good communications and presentation skills
• Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
• You will be part of the Nordic management team and report directly to our GM Nordic.
Preferred Career Experience :
• At least 5 years of professional experience in consumer focused companies in sales/business development and / or customer relationship management with monetization opportunity.
• Knowledge of CRM, outbound communication tools and techniques is preferred.
• Excellent project management, communication and organization skills.
In this recruitment process Electrolux cooperates with Inhouse AB, Peder Mårtensson – 0708-14 88 00. Please call him or send the application via search service at www.inhouse.se