Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Engagement & Communications Lead to Nobia
Do you want to be part of designing the future for Nobia? Do you have a special talent for clear and consise communications? Are you able to see the perspectives from many angels for you to excel in engaging others?
In the Nobia Strategic Program Polaris, we are currently establishing the future ways of working across the entire Nobia. To facilitate the harmonized processes we are building the systems platform template, where SAP play the main role.
During the program phases we need solid communications to all stakeholders and during roll-outs we need strong engagement with Expert and Super User networks to secure a good foundation for future local adoption.
This is what you will do
- Lead for all stakeholder Engagement & communication activities
- Develop a solid Communication and Engagement Plan for all relevant stakeholders
- Manage the implementation of Stakeholder Engagement and Communication related activities
- Create and coordinate the execution of the external communication plan in close cooperation with Nobia Group Communications
- Facilitate the process of identifying and nominating Expert network and Super User network
- Develop the plan for Expert and Super User involvement
- Coordinate Expert and Super User related activities
- Responsible for Change Measurement activities during all Program phases
You can look forward to an inspiring and energetic position being part of a very dedicated and engaged team of 200+ Program participants. You can work from various locations as all coordinations and cooperations are done virtually. And of course there will be some travel activities around Europe, when possible in the future. The position is a full time temporary position for a year base on Nobias office in Stockholm