Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
ER Lawyer If
We are seeking an ER Lawyer to join If P&C Insurance for a fixed term contract of 12 month, starting in October! If you have previous experience from providing professional, operative and strategic, inputs in the employment relations field this is a great opportunity to join the Nordic Employment Relations and HR Compliance unit at the leading insurance provider operating in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
HR in If is organized into Nordic functional units to optimally support the line organization with Nordic set up and to have a strong unified focus on Nordic cooperation and compliance capabilities.
If is seeking an ER Lawyer in Sweden to join the Nordic Employment Relations and HR Compliance unit for a one year contract. The unit supports both HR and the line organization with legal expertise in the field of HR. You will work closely with the Head of Negotiations and reports to the Head of Nordic Employment Relations and HR Compliance.
In your role as ER Lawyer, you will:
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and HR Support units, mainly in Sweden, supporting them in the most complex legal processes and interpretations of the collective agreements
- Take part of the Union cooperation and negotiations in Sweden together with your Head of Negotiations colleague in Sweden
- Partner with Compensation and Benefits unit in the top management remuneration, pension and other employment relations area
- Build and align employment relations processes across the country borders together with your colleagues in the Nordic ER and HR Compliance team
- Offer training and tools for HR and leaders in the employment relations topics both locally and in the Nordic context
- Handle overall legal Working Environment issues
Who you are
To successfully meet the expectations in this position you need to have both solid competence in the labor legislation field as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills. You are a good listener and can find the solutions that best serve our internal customers in the given legal framework.
You are self- going, have networking abilities and find the answers internally and externally. You have the ability to put things into perspective and you have solid experience in end-to-end case management of a wide variety of employee relations cases including advising and managing stakeholders and decision makers. You enjoy collaborating with other teams, both within HR and the line organization, and understand our internal customer needs and the realities in the business.
You are capable and willing to work both with both the small details and the major processes with big impact. You are not afraid of taking a stand and are able to accommodate and balance different interests as well as to calculate risks and opportunities, when making decisions.
You have a Masters Degree in Law and have several years’ experience in the employment relations field with a strong track record in handling demanding employment relations questions.
This role gives you the opportunity to work with a leading and highly respected corporate that can offer you an opening to work in a Nordic environment with competent and enthusiastic colleagues. You will have the opportunity to work not only with your HR colleagues but also other stakeholders such as leaders in the line organization, Legal and Compliance.
What to expect now
This is a one year fixed term contract. The position is based in Bergshamra. If has a hybrid workplace. You only need to apply with your resume, in either English or Swedish. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Aron Jegers, firstname.lastname@example.org