Om kunden / About the Client
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed. We are 5000 employees in 140 countries and we have more than 50 000 costumers.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
This position is responsible for ensuring the success of The 2014 OpenText Innovation Tour. This requires the delivery of a successful event thug effective project management under 3 months.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Director, Northern Europe the position requires a combination of leadership, management and corporate event marketing skills.
Position Requirements and Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Higher education in marketing
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience, of event marketing
• History and track record of achievement in event project management
• Experience of managing a time line and budget effectively
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in both native tongue and English
• Good social skills, enabling informal networking with key stakeholders.
• Excellent facilitation skills, including the ability to deliver an event successfully and to set the overall agenda by coordinating internal resources
• Effective user of Microsoft Office applications
• Deliver The 2014 Open Text Innovation Tour
• 3 month interim potions with start January 2014
For more information pleas contact Inhouse, Gustaf Aschan, Gustaf.firstname.lastname@example.org or 08-52223371