Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Executive Assistant KKR Nordics
Are you the one for this job?
Are you a natural problem solver with the ability to stay organized whilst being service minded? We are looking for a pro-active and involved “hands-on” Executive Assistant (EA) for the KKR Stockholm office.
The role is to assist, at this time the supporting team in Stockholm. Additional support will be required for “hot desking” teams of visiting executives from KKR global offices. Regular liaison and
frequent interaction with other KKR departments and offices. The role is responsible for providing a consistently excellent standard of assistance. To role requires a consistently high
standard of pro-active support including, but not limited to:
- Professional telephone manner for screening and handling incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner. Responsible for the prompt and courteous answering of external and internal telephone calls and acting accordingly and appropriately. Thorough and accurate message taking and conference call set-ups.
- Smart presentation, responsible for meeting & greeting visitors and clients to KKR’s offices in the appropriate and professional manner.
- Full secretarial duties: Efficient accurate filing. Accurate and timely typing & preparation of business correspondence. Project documents and presentations, using a variety of software packages - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Intensive schedule & diary management – electronic (Outlook) for individuals and meeting room booking system
- Extensive business travel planning. Maintaining compliance with the KKR Global Travel Policies.
- Assist and support as required, other Executive Assistants
- English and Swedish language skills – fluent written & spoken essential
- Minimum of 2 years EA experience in a corporate environment.
- Excellent secretarial and strong organisational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 2010, emphasis on Word, Outlook & Excel. Excellent standards of spelling and grammar
- Effective professional communication skills & telephone manner, good at building strong relationships with minimal face-to-face contact
About the company
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (KKR) is a leading global investment firm that manages investments across multiple asset classes including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, capital markets, credit strategies, and hedge funds. KKR & Co. L.P., the parent company of KKR, is a publicly listed company (NYSE: KKR). As investors with an industrialist vision, KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns by following a patient and disciplined approach, employing high-quality people, pursuing the highest standards of excellence, and aligning its interests with those of all of its investment partners. Since KKR’s inception in 1976, we have developed into a global investment firm. We have expanded our capabilities from our core private equity franchise to complementary businesses that build on our knowledge, relationships, and strengths to provide enhanced value to our partners, including our investors, the companies in which we invest, and other key stakeholders.
Please visit the KKR website for further information. www.kkr.com
So, what happens now?
This is a full time employment with six months probation time. Basic hours of work 40 hours per week. Standard hours are 0830 to 1730. Flexible approach essential to cover longer hours as and when required. One hour lunch break. For this process we will screen the applications continously which means that the position might be filled before the last application date. Therefore, you should not hesitate apply. We will not accept any applications through e-mail, instead you can apply easily with your resume through our website, www.inhouse.se. We don't need your personal letter because we know that your resume is more than good enough. If you proceed in this process you will be asked to answer a few screeining questions as a first step. This process contains arbetspsykologiska tester.
For more information, please contact Maria Fjellström, firstname.lastname@example.org