Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Executive Assistant till Readly
Are you the one?
Readly is a fast paced company with high ambitions and they are looking for an Executive Assistant to fill a time-limited position. Do you have excellent skills in communicating in both english and swedish and is an experienced user of Mac, Office suite, Google suite, and PowerPoint? We might have an opportunity for you!
The Executive Assistant plays an important part in the effectiveness of the CEO and the entire Management Team. Reporting to the CEO the Executive Assistant will be responsible for helping her in supporting, organizing, and coordinating various tasks and projects such as:
- Manage the CEOs calendar and coordinate meetings and events
- Project lead preparations for Board meetings and management meetings including coordinating annual meeting cycles and reporting schedules and preparing presentations and pre-read material
- Take minutes in management meetings and follow up on actions
- Project manage and prepare presentations for internal and external meetings and events in PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Book travel and prepare expense reports for the CEO
- Periodically support other members of the management team and members of the Board in administrative and practical arrangements
- Assist in various ad-hoc projects such as launch events, arranging workshops, off-sites, team parties and similar events
- Private errands for CEO to a limited extent
The ideal candidate
The Executive Assistant will be a service minded team-player, who takes own initiatives to chip in and help out wherever needed in the organization.
- Management Support – Ideally, you have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant job experience from supporting senior management as an assistant, trainee or similar.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Swedish and English. Also, you are an experienced user of Mac, Office suite, Google suite, especially when it comes to PowerPoint. You pay attention to detail and like to deliver high quality and well-designed presentations.
- Personal Traits – A successful candidate will have a high level of integrity and be self-motivated, able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. You are very well organized and structured in your approach to your job, leaves nothing to chance with an eye for details and aims to always deliver on time. You create good working relations both within our teams as well as with external parties but also have no hesitation to be straightforward and to the point.
- Culture Fit – You will embody our Readly mindset of being Brave, Say it as it is and Win as a team and be passionate about helping us achieve our goals. You accept challenges, take responsibility and follow through. You seek out different perspectives, ideas and opinions and you share information openly and proactively
About the company
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 900+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. During the past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 140,000 issues and more than 99 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the Magic of Magazines into the Future -, our passionate team of 100 people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and the power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
This is an interim position, starting in august until January 2022. You will be employed by Inhouse AB. Please submit your resume in english via www.inhouse.se as soon as possible. Should you have any inquiries please contact Malin Söderberg, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!