Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Executive Assistant to BioGaia
Are you the one we are looking for?
BioGaia are looking for their new Executive Assistant – an organised gatekeeper and problem solver able to prioritise. Someone positive, curious, and resourceful who could anticipate the CEO’s needs.
The position / ideal candidate
You will be The trusted right hand of the CEO with extensive possibilities to grow in your position by volunteering for special projects while keeping the office running.
Areas of responsibility:
- Reporting direct to the CEO
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEO’s calendar
- Manage and coordinate CEO’s travel for business arrangements
- In charge of organising management committee: prepare agendas, attend meetings, take and communicate minutes of meeting
- In charge of coordinating road show with finance department as producing corporate presentation
- In charge of organising Business Information Meeting to all employees
- In charge of organising board meeting together with CEO and chairman
- Help with company events
Skills & qualifications
As a person you are able to take initiatives and are solution oriented thanks to a great sense of adaptability. You will help BioGaia to build their company culture and therefore contributes to make Biogaia a value driven great place to work.
- Education: at least a bachelor's degree or advanced degrees such as master's degrees, MBAs in business, business administration or another field.
- Oral and written language: Fluent/native English and Swedish are a must, both in written and verbal. French is a plus
- Strong attention-to-detail to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks
- Highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation
- Tech savvy with extensive knowledge in power point and digital meeting tools, extensive use of Microsoft Office and Mac OS
- Project leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers, executives, board members, investors and distribution partners.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience i.e Executive Assistant of a CEO of a listed company
About the company
BioGaia is a Swedish world-leading probiotic company that has been at the forefront of microbiome research for more than 30 years. BioGaia develops, markets and sells probiotic products with documented health benefits. To date, over 200 articles on clinical trials with BioGaia's probiotic strains have been published. The products are sold by nutrition and pharmaceutical companies in more than 100 countries. The class B share of the Parent Company BioGaia AB is quoted on the Mid Cap segment of Nasdaq Stockholm. Our mission is to be the ground-breaking leader in probiotics that contributes to improved health by educating people and providing probiotic products for defined indications.
The position is fulltime, based at the headquarter in Stockholm, Kungsbroplan. Biogaia offers a hybrid work policy (at least three days at the office).
We review applications continuously, so do not wait to apply, but no later than 10th May 2022.Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail, please register your CV at www.inhouse.se.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact recruitment managers Kajsa Tamsen, email@example.com or Sofia Hoffman Wetterborg firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!