Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Executive Assistant to the CEO at Readly
Are you the one we are looking for?
Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud over the portfolio that we have. Now, we are looking for an Interim Executive Assistant to our CEO.
The Executive Assistant plays an important part in the effectiveness of the CEO and the entire Management Team. Reporting to the CEO the Executive Assistant will be responsible for helping her in supporting, organizing, and coordinating various tasks and projects
• Manage the CEOs calendar and coordinate meetings and events
• Project lead preparations for Board meetings and management meetings including coordinating annual meeting cycles and reporting schedules and preparing presentations and pre-read material
• Take minutes in certain meetings and follow up on actions
• Prepare presentations for meetings and events in PowerPoint and Google Slides
• Book travel and prepare expense reports for the CEO
• Periodically support other members of the management team and members of the Board in administrative and practical arrangements
• Assist in various ad-hoc projects such as launch events, arranging workshops, off-sites, team parties and similar events
• Run private errands for CEO to a limited extent
The ideal candidate
The Executive Assistant will be a service minded team-player, who takes own initiatives to chip in and help out wherever needed in the organization.
• Management Support – Ideally, you have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant job experience from supporting senior management as an assistant, trainee or similar.
• You have excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Swedish and English. Also, you are an experienced user of Mac, Office suite, Google suite, especially when it comes to PowerPoint. You pay attention to detail and like to deliver high quality and well-designed presentations.
• Personal Traits – A successful candidate will have a high level of integrity and be self-motivated, able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. You are well organized, leaves nothing to chance and aims to always deliver on time. You are positive, outgoing and create good working relations both within our teams as well as with external parties.
• Culture Fit – You will embody our Readly mindset of being brave, say it as it is and win as a team and be passionate about helping us achieve our goals. You accept challenges, take responsibility and follow through. You seek out different perspectives, ideas and opinions and you share information openly and proactively
About the company
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100 people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
This is an interim position, starting in January 2021 and last for the entire year. You will be employed by Inhouse AB. Please submit your resume in English via www.inhouse.se as soon as possible. Should you have any inquiries please contact Eva Bennich Rathsman at Inhouse. We look forward to receiving your application!</p