Om kunden / About the Client
Inhouse are now looking for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to a global HR director, included in the senior management team. The position will be located in central Stockholm. You will be a part of a well-established international organisation.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
As an Executive Assistant, you are responsible for all administrative support to the HR Director and will be in-charge for both internally and externally contacts when the HR-Director is not available.
– You will need to be good at stakeholder management
– Assist your Director in driving forward changes and projects globally
– Creating of new procedures to add value to the work and support you give
– Heavily involved in HR functions and investigating ways to build strong support and synergies across the organisation
– You will be the HR Director’s right hand and facilitate her everyday life.
– Keep track of and ensure that the HR Director’s email, phone and calendar is updated on a daily basis. Ad hoc-tasks and quick changes is common in the day to day planning so you need to be able to act effectively.
– Planning of meetings and preparation of meetings, agendas and presentations.
– Establish protocols and callings.
– Responsible for the administration concerning conferences, travel, etc.
– Archiving of documents and materials.
– Handle all invoice management, timesheets, expense reports and receipts accounting.
You will need to be very supportive, with high energy levels, the ability to structure and organise yourself and those around you whilst showing genuine interest in the people and work you are involved with. It is important to have a high level of integrity and a positive “can do” attitude who works well on their own and within a team.
You are used to working proactively, efficiently and accurately, prioritizing you work load and multi-tasking. This company is passionate about the people who work with them and they want to see the same passion injected into this position
Personal characteristics such as stress resistant, being flexible, independent and use to deadlines are important. Your humble and open-minded attitude will help you succeed in your roll.
Din profil / Your profile
You have at least five years of experience of an Executive Assistant and/or a similar roll preferably within a large global company where you have worked within an executive management team within HR. You are familiar with and understand the process of management and board meetings and have the ability to stay two steps ahead.
You have excellent knowledge of English and Swedish language both written and verbal and have a high level Office/computer knowledge.
Övrigt / Other
Want to join a positive team in Stockholm do not hesitate to submit your application today. The vacancy will be starting as soon as possible, with consideration for notice. Last day to apply will be on 9th of april.
Tekniskt problem med din ansökan?
För både Mac och PC användare rekommenderas Google Chrome som webbläsare vid registrering och användning av Inhouse webbtjänster. Vid registrering får inte användarnamnet innehålla blanksteg, @, !, ? eller andra tecken förutom bokstäver och siffror.
Vid bifogande av dokument får inte dokumentnamnet innehålla snedstreck (slash eller backslash) ”/ ” ” ”.
Detta gäller Mac-användare då det inte är möjligt för PC-användare.
Vid ett Tekniskt Problem med din ansökan kontaktas Daniel Lazar på
08-52 22 33 25 eller email@example.com
För frågor gällande tjänsten/uppdraget kontaktas ansvarig rekryteringskonsult.