Om kunden / About the Client
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
On behalf of CGI, we are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to strengthen their Finance team with expertise and quality. The Financial Business Services team is responsible for financial project reporting (such as revenue recognition), corporate reporting, analysis of financial projections to support decision making, SOX testing & assessment, local statutory reporting, and both direct and indirect taxation.
Headoffice in Sweden is located in Kista.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
• Executing month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes including liaising with Corporate and external auditors including managing the schedules and communication within the business
• Preparation of accruals and journal entries
• Reviewing income and expense categories
• Conducting month-end variance analysis on revenue and expense lines
• Ensuring correct taxation; income tax returns and VAT
• Auditing and reconciling balance sheet accounts on a regular basis
• Statutory reporting
• Analyses & tracking of projects and outsourcing contracts to discuss results
Din profil / Your profile
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance
• At least 5 years of experience in relevant financial area; especially auditing, financial accounting, application of accounting policies to business situations, and taxation
• Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other computer software applications
• Good understanding in IFRS and Swedish gap
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Swedish and in English
• Desire to learn, grow, and seek increased responsibility
Övrigt / Other
Please send your Resume and Cover letter in English as soon as possible, but latest 12 May 2014.
Om Inhouse / About Inhouse
INHOUSE verkar inom People Management som innefattar bemanning/rekrytering, verksamhetsutveckling och kompetensutveckling inom fem affärsområden; Ekonomi, Kommunikation, HR , Administration och Management Consulting.
Tekniskt problem med din ansökan?
För både Mac och PC användare rekommenderas Google Chrome som webbläsare vid registrering och användning av Inhouse webbtjänster. Vid registrering får inte användarnamnet innehålla blanksteg, @, !, ? eller andra tecken förutom bokstäver och siffror.
Vid ett Tekniskt Problem med din ansökan kontaktas Daniel Lazar på
08-52 22 33 25 eller email@example.com
För frågor gällande tjänsten/uppdraget kontaktas ansvarig rekryteringskonsult.