Om kunden / About the Client
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
CGI is looking for a Financial Analyst for their Financial Planning team in Kista. If you would like to join a global organization with great contact areas, this is the job for you. You will be part of a team of three in Sweden. As an analyst you will be participating in the Closing, Forecast, Budget and Reporting processes. You will report directly to the Finance Director Reporting and Analysis.
Main responsibilities are:
• Participate in the Closing, Forecast, Budget and Reporting processes of the company;
• Assure info integrity in all financial reports;
• Consolidate and validate all management results reports – spreadsheets and/or systems – present them;
• Analyze actuals and its variances vs projections and help justifying;
• Support Controllers and Managers/Directors in understanding their figures, how to analyze and explain them;
• Prepare presentations and spreadsheets for monitoring results;
• Require/make allocations and journal entries;
• Understand IFRS policies and make sure they are followed;
• Train internal clients in finance concepts, especially the ones used by CGI;
• Keep up-to-date the structure in the system concerning accounts, departments/Cost Centers, etc..
• Interact (reply/make questions) with Corporate services in other countries.
Din profil / Your profile
We are looking for a financial analyst with experience in forecasting, budgeting and reporting. You have at least 3-4 years of experience working with planning or controllership in a global environment. You also have a degree/higher education within finance.
As CGI is a constantly changing organization you should enjoy a fast pace atmosphere.
For this role we value personal skills such as proactive, positive attitude, committed, hands on, team spirited, analytic capacity and logic reasoning, good communication skills to deal with internal clients in different levels, focused, dedicated. We think you are an advanced Excel user and system skilled.
Corporate language is English, therefore it is a requirement that you speak and write fluently in English.
Övrigt / Other
In this process we´re collaborating with Inhouse. Please send your CV and cover letter in English, latest April 3, 2014.
Om Inhouse / About Inhouse
INHOUSE verkar inom People Management som innefattar bemanning/rekrytering, verksamhetsutveckling och kompetensutveckling inom fem affärsområden; Ekonomi, Kommunikation, HR , Administration och Management Consulting.
Tekniskt problem med din ansökan?
För både Mac och PC användare rekommenderas Google Chrome som webbläsare vid registrering och användning av Inhouse webbtjänster. Vid registrering får inte användarnamnet innehålla blanksteg, @, !, ? eller andra tecken förutom bokstäver och siffror.
Vid ett Tekniskt Problem med din ansökan kontaktas Daniel Lazar på
08-52 22 33 25 eller firstname.lastname@example.org
För frågor gällande tjänsten/uppdraget kontaktas ansvarig rekryteringskonsult.