Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Global Portfolio & Concept Manager Out-of-Home to Paulig PRO
Are you the one for this job?
We are seeking a Global Portfolio & Concept Manager for Paulig PRO. Do you want to build the future of food and have experience of B2B? If you also are a goal-oriented person, passionate about food and have a “can-do” attitude together with strategic and analytical strengths, we want to meet you.
About the position
Paulig PRO brings together Paulig's brands, products and services for the professional market. The offer includes full meal solutions and concepts tailored for restaurants, cafes, schools, health care and workplaces.
As Global Portfolio & Concept Manager for Paulig PRO you will be the owner of part of the product portfolio and together with the team develop the long- and short-term roadmap so we can ensure its growth and profitability.
The job is very dynamic, and every day will be different. A key part of your daily work will be to lead and manage different innovation projects, from idea-phase to implementation and an integral part of this task will be to successfully interact with a wide group of people across multiple departments within our organization. You will also be expected to work with different types of analysis to identify and drive new opportunities and you will be at the constant lookout for finding ways of growing our professional food business.
- Co-create the OOH 3-year and annual roadmap including plans to deliver on the financial targets
- Be a key creator/contributor to the OOH portfolio strategy
- Lead and manage defined portfolio & concept development projects from idea to implementation
- Drive portfolio and concept management (optimization, innovation, value engineering, and key initiatives)
- Develop the marketing mix toolbox (creative briefs and master units)
- Gather and analyse channel, customer and portfolio data across markets, identify and implement relevant actions
- Identify and recommend pricing guidelines for new products/overall portfolio
You will report to the Global Brand & Portfolio Director OOH and be part of a great team of people, dedicated to the professional food business.
At Paulig, we value every person as an individual and a professional and expect the same from you. Like us, you strive for excellence in everything you do. You enjoy working with people with different backgrounds and are relationship-oriented. The ability to cooperate and communicate with others is a key for success in this role.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 6-8 years’ experience of roles within brand & portfolio management, preferably OOH experience
- Strong project & product management skills
- Customer and consumer mindset with a strong market understanding
- International mindset, strong business acumen including analytical skills
- Strategic and result-orientated, makes things happen, innovative and collaborative, communicative
- Strong leadership skills incl strong inter-personal skills
- Fluency in English on a professional level, both oral and written. Knowledge of Swedish is an advantage.
Paulig is a family-owned food and beverage company, growing a new, sustainable food culture – one that is good for both people and the planet. Paulig provides all things tasty; coffees and beverages, Tex Mex and spices, snacks and plant-based choices. The company's brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Poco Loco and Zanuy. Paulig’s sales amounted to EUR 966 million in 2021. The company has over 2300 passionate employees in 13 different countries working around the purpose “For a life full of flavour”.
Paulig PRO's main markets are Scandinavia, Finland, the Baltics and Central Europe. The assortment ranges from coffee and beverages to tortillas, chips, spices and sauces.
At Paulig, we believe every meal counts. As an international player in the food and beverage industry and as a house of iconic brands, we can make an impact that counts – and careers that matter.
Want to learn more about working for Paulig and what we offer? Read more on www.pauligpro.com and www.pauliggroup.com
What happens next?
The position is fulltime, based at the office in Mölndal. Paulig offer a flexible work policy.
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Apply easily with your CV through our website, we do not want a personal letter. The selection process will include both screening questions as well as a personality and problem-solving test. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact recruitment manager Sofia Lidenhed at email@example.com We look forward to your application!