Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Global Portfolio & Concept Manager to Santa Maria Snacking
Are you the one we are looking for?
Paulig is seeking a Global Portfolio & Concept Manager to Santa Maria Snacking. Do you want to work with an iconic brand and high-quality products full of flavour? Are you attracted by the opportunity of building the future of Santa Maria Snacking? If you also are a driven and solution-oriented person, who enjoys challenges, we want to meet you!
About the position
As Global Portfolio & Concept Manager you will work with the newest category, Snacking. You will lead and drive the growth of the Savoury Snacking Portfolio for Santa Maria and be responsible for the development of innovations and initiatives that will help to strengthen the brand position and grow the portfolio.
You will work with consumer insights, category analysis to identify opportunities, develop the marketing mix (4P); also you will have the opportunity to lead and manage different projects from idea to implementation and understand the full value chain.
What you will do to support the realization of the ambition in this thriving category:
- Lead and manage Santa Maria Savoury Snacking & its innovation projects/concepts from idea to implementation
- Co-create the 3-year retail category roadmap & annual plans to deliver on the financial & brand targets
- Champion of consumer trends, insight, and competition within the Snacking category
- Drive portfolio & concept management (optimization, innovation, value engineering, and key initiatives)
- Gather & analyse brand, category and consumer data across markets and identify relevant actions & insights and act upon them
- Identify and act on growth and profitability opportunities in the full marketing mix
- Development of marketing mix toolbox (C-projects)
- Responsibility for product data (marketing part)
You will report to the Head of Global Brands & Portfolio Snacking & Risenta and be part of a passionate, international great team of people working as visionaries of the food industry.
At Paulig, we value every person as an individual and a professional and expect the same from you. Like us, you strive for excellence in everything you do. You enjoy working with people with different backgrounds and are relationship oriented. The ability to cooperate and communicate with others is a key for success in this role.
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience of working in similar or equivalent roles within FMCG
- “Can-do” mindset and strong ability to work independently and make things happen
- Strong project leadership skills with multi-functional teams
- Great collaboration skills with many different stakeholders in various initiatives at the same time
- Ability to gather and analyze brand, category, and consumer data across markets
- Identify growth opportunities and ability to structure ideas into concepts
- Strong leadership in own organization and in matrix as well as strong inter-personal skills (ability to listen actively)
- Have good creative and problem-solving mindset
- Have strong analytical strengths and good business acumen
- Act as a role model and promote the common Paulig culture and collaboration within Paulig
- Fluency in English on a professional level, both oral and written. Knowledge of Swedish is an advantage.
- Have a passion for taste & food!
Paulig is a family-owned food and beverage company, growing a new, sustainable food culture – one that is good for both people and the planet. Paulig provides all things tasty; coffees and beverages, Tex Mex and spices, snacks and plant-based choices. The company's brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Poco Loco and Zanuy. Paulig’s sales amounted to EUR 966 million in 2021. The company has over 2300 passionate employees in 13 different countries working around the purpose “For a life full of flavour”.
Want to learn more about working for Paulig and what we offer? Read more on www.pauliggroup.com
What happens next?
The position is fulltime, based at the office in Mölndal. Paulig offer a flexible work policy.
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Apply easily with your CV through our website, we do not want a personal letter. The selection process will include both screening questions as well as a personality and problem-solving test. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact recruitment manager Sofia Lidenhed at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to your application!