Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Global Portfolio & Concept Manager to Santa Maria World Food & Flavouring
Are you the one we are looking for?
Do you have a passion for great taste & food? Paulig is seeking a Global Portfolio & Concept Manager to help them further building the future of food. If you are a driven person, who enjoys challenges and wants to help shape the future of World Food & Flavoring, we want to meet you!
About the position
As Global Portfolio & Concept Manager you will be the owner of part of the product portfolio, Santa Maria brand, within World Food & Flavouring. Together with the team you will develop the long- and short-term roadmap so we can ensure its growth and profitability.
The Global Portfolio & Concept Manager role is a very dynamic one where every day will be different and where you will interact widely across the different areas within the organization. You will work with consumer insights and category analysis to identify opportunities and develop the marketing mix (4P). You will also have the opportunity to lead and manage different projects from idea to implementation and understand the full value chain.
For this position we are looking for a person to complement the existing World Food & Flavouring team.
- Drive portfolio & concept management (optimization, innovation, value engineering, and key initiatives)
- Gather & analyze brand, category and consumer data across markets and identify relevant actions & insights and act upon them
- Co-create the 3-year retail category roadmap & annual plans to deliver on the financial & brand targets
- Lead and manage the defined portfolio & innovation projects and concepts from idea to implementation
- Champion of consumer trends, insights, and competition within the category/portfolio
- Identify, quantify and take action on growth and profitability opportunities in the full marketing mix
- Development of marketing mix toolbox
- Responsibility for product data (marketing part)
You will report to the Global Head of Portfolio World Food & Flavouring and be part of a great team of people working in our locations across Europe – Finland, UK, Belgium, Sweden, Estonia, Spain.
At Paulig, we value every person as an individual and a professional and expect the same from you. Like us, you strive for excellence in everything you do. You enjoy working with people with different backgrounds and are relationship oriented. The ability to cooperate and communicate with others is a key for success in this role.
- Experience in roles within brand & portfolio management, preferably 5+ years from FMCG
- Strong project leadership skills within multifunctional teams
- Experience form gathering, analyzing, and making conclusions & recommendations of brand, category, and consumer data across markets
- Identify growth opportunities & ability to structure ideas into concepts
- Strong leadership in own organization and in matrix as well as strong inter-personal skills (ability to listen actively).
- Experience from setting direction for product development agenda
- International mindset, strong business acumen, strategic and result orientation, consumer and customer minded, innovative and collaborative. Make things happen.
- Have good creative and problem-solving mindset
- Are a team player and as well as self-driven
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Swedish is an advantage.
- Have a passion for great taste & food!
Paulig is a family-owned food and beverage company, growing a new, sustainable food culture – one that is good for both people and the planet. Paulig provides all things tasty; coffees and beverages, Tex Mex and spices, snacks and plant-based choices. The company's brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Poco Loco and Zanuy. Paulig’s sales amounted to EUR 966 million in 2021. The company has over 2300 passionate employees in 13 different countries working around the purpose “For a life full of flavour”.
Want to learn more about working for Paulig and what we offer? Read more on www.pauliggroup.com
What happens next?
The position is fulltime, based at the office in Mölndal. Paulig offer a flexible work policy.
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Apply easily with your CV through our website, we do not want a personal letter. The selection process will include both screening questions as well as a personality and problem solving test. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact recruitment manager Sofia Lidenhed at email@example.com
We look forward to your application!