Take the chance to contribute to our success by continuously develop our way of working! As a Group Manager you manage and develop both the individual team members as well as the team. We believe you have strong leadership skills, previous experience from staff responsibility and leading creative teams.
The Marketing Function is at H&M’s global inhouse advertising agency where we create all our multichannel campaigns and produce our marketing material. This is where our brand is built and nourished.
The team consists of 12 people and delivers creative content to our marketing activities with the responsibility for the overall creative, visual and aesthetic expression, in content and/or design.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Leading and managing the team according to H&M leadership expectations
• Setting goals, priorities and ensure results
• Developing the way of working, methods/processes for the team
• Managing competence needs to ensure team and individual development
• Conducting dialogue talks (employee development talks) and salary reviews
• Hire employees and recruit consultants
The job of a Group Manager at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun.
The ideal candidate
We see that you have:
• Experience from leading and managing creative teams
• Leadership experience that proves you have great leadership skills
• Experience from having the full staff responsibility including conducting salary reviews and dialogue talks
• Be motivated by developing teams and individuals
• A track record that proves you enjoy working in a fast-phased environment
• The ability to take own initiatives to improve our way of working
• A natural drive to achieve results
• Strong communication skills, fluent English is a must
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary. Please apply with your application containing a CV and cover letter. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 20181126. The position is full time and based at H&M headquarter in central Stockholm
Our ambition is that our staff should reflect the diversity that our customers represent. We welcome your application regardless of gender, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, age, origin or background.