Om kunden / About the Client
Happy Plugs develops, produces and sells fashion accessories for mobile devices. We have quickly built a strong brand and won the retailers and consumer’s confidence with our products. Happy Plugs is a fast growing company and our products are today sold in 56 countries, at over 6000 retailers worldwide. We are looking for a smart, result-oriented E-Commerce Manager based in Stockholm to grow our online sales.
As E-Commerce Operation Manager, you own the Profit and Loss (P/L) responsibilities and lead daily operations of www.happyplugs.com. You will leverage the ecommerce capabilities to build and delivering best-in-class online shopping experience and promote Happy Plugs.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
• Deliver consumer online targets, new sales, channel share, and conversion
• Create and develop plans to deliver targets,
• Manage projects, complete end to end process from mapping customer journeys, UX, wireframes
• Optimize and improve the online customer experience to maximize conversion
• Work with other members of the team to develop digital strategy.
• Able to converse comfortably between technical and marketing teams
• Strong track record in International E-commerce, digital marketing and sales and customer experience
• Leverage web analytics data to understand conversions and ROI
• Strong ability to convert Social Media audience to sales
• Proactive, creative, passionate about the customer online experience
• Analytical, commercial and marketing focus
• Experience driving self-service sales to target on a international high-trafficked, consumer-facing website
• Experience delivering insight and analysis using web analytic tools
• Effective working in a fast paced and fluid environment that requires strong ownership, bias for actions, ability to prioritize, and deliver high quality results
• Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically from developing strategic plans, working with large amount of data, to applying metrics to test hypotheses, develop insights, and quantify results
• Lead external and internal cross functional teams to manage annual calendar (product launches, promotions, etc.) and drive day-to-day operations
• Developing ad copy
• Web experience in HTML/CSS/Wordpress/Woocommerce
Din profil / Your profile
• Experienced in managing projects with international online agencies and affiliate networks
• Experienced in operating brand stores on B2C platforms such as TMall/Taobao, and Amazon, with demonstrated insights to store operations and platform marketing tools.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud Series
Övrigt / Other
Please ensure your application is written in both English and Swedish. We would like to have your application as soon as possible since applications will be selected continuously. If you have any questions regarding this position you are welcome to call Maria Bergholtz at Inhouse, phone 08-52 22 33 10 or Jessica Grip 08-52 22 33 26.