Om kunden / About the Client
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
Head of Product Line Kitchen – The head of Product Line Kitchen, Nordics is a member of the Cluster management team. He/she is in charge of implementing the PL Strategies in the Cluster as well as supporting the Cluster and local Sales Companies in the day to day operations concerning ranging, pricing, product launches, driving initiatives and closing gaps and finding new opportunities.He/she is accountable for volumes, pricing, share and profitability for the Product Line in the Cluster.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Driver of the Commercial Triangle across sales & marketing:
-Set strategy by ‘battlefield’ = product categories
-Define budget and business plans for kitchen business within Electrical Retail, Kitchen Retail and B2B in the Nordic cluster
-Ensure proper allocation of resources to each ‘battlefield’
-Drive execution with sales channel heads and marketing team and address performance gaps with initiatives
-Planning and execution of commercial launch introduction, being very close to major customers in all Nordic countries
-Own and drive shopper marketing and category management initiatives
• Set pricing across ranges, brands with countries and cluster
• Own the budget process for the Cluster countries
• Monitor market and competitor environment – raise gaps and product opportunities for new product development.
• Ensure proper sales forecasting & follow-up based on BU / EA targets
• Support product trainers
• Support customer pitches and event needs
• Identify sweet spots by channel and range accordingly
• Implementation of the Product Line strategy within the Cluster and in alignment with PL EMEA sector.
• Ownership of the Cluster ranging for brand, selective ranges, cross border and channel.
• Continuous feedback to defend local needs and issue New Variant Request’s
• Cluster product life cycle management, incl Phase-In/Phase-Out, PNC levels & commonality.
• Provide input & feedback for new product development
• Raise local compliance issues
Din profil / Your profile
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Solid experience (minimum 8 years) in marketing and/or commercial areas and/or product development (ideally in more than one function)
• Excellent leadership capabilities
• Team player, able to influence and work in a matrix organization
• Good communicator, builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives Self-starter, result-driven
• Customer and consumer oriented
• Strong analytical skills and can see the big picture
• Ability to motivate others
• Comfortable with and can drive change
• Very good project management skills, is able to plan and prioritise
• Strong track record in leading remote teams and working across the organization
• Proven capabilities in management by influence
• Strong product knowledge in products and services (white goods, FMCGs and similar)
Övrigt / Other
In this recruitment Electrolux cooperates with Inhouse AB, Peder Mårtensson – 0708-14 88 00. Please call him or send the application via search service on www.inhouse.se