Opportunity to work closely with KICKS in the area of Corporate Sustainability- including business sustainability analysis, sustainability reporting and communication, helping to drive the direction and process for KICKS sustainability efforts.
In the role as Head of Sustainability, you are responsible for managing, controlling, and guiding the corporate sustainability process, providing strategic input and coordinating all sustainability related communication to internal and external stakeholders. Your tasks include compiling an annual Sustainability Report, communicating with key stakeholders on sustainability topics, and driving awareness and engagement of sustainability across the KICKS organization.
You will also be responsible for developing competencies and/or knowledge within the sustainability area among key staff in different parts of the organization. Furthermore, you will have the responsibility to drive and/or participate in smaller and larger ad-hoc sustainability projects.
You will be part of a high performing team, working with strategic, operational, and financial duties from a sustainability point of view in a very successful consumer goods company. You will be reporting to KICKS CMO. The position is located in the head offices in Stockholm.
– ensure that KICKS sustainability work aligns with KICKS vision and strategy.
– direct and further develop the sustainability strategy and tactics.
– develop, implement, and drive working culture and change towards a sustainable company.
– decide on communication activities and documentation to internal and external stakeholders.
– lead the project of compiling and publishing KICKS annual Sustainability Report.
– lead the Corporate Sustainability team.
– take part in working with KICKS Annual Report: Collect and present sustainability information, co-responsible for content in the sustainability section, general proof reading as well as translation.
Education and work experience:
– Science in Business and Economics (or equivalent).
– Education in CSR, Sustainability, or similar.
– Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Sustainability, Business Analysis, Management Consulting, or similar.
Skills and capabilities:
– Ability to direct, manage, and develop staff.
– Knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks, such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G3 or G4 framework, Integrated Reporting etc.
– Skills in project and change management.
– Being good with numbers and having an eye for detail at the same time as being a good and pedagogical communicator
– Good at working independently but also being a team player.
– Excellent English and Swedish language skills.
– MS Office (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel).
– Well versed in CSR/Sustainability topics, or closely related areas
You are a high performing individual with a strong interest in CSR/Sustainability, with excellent presentation and communication skills. You are passionate about your work, and are comfortable with taking ownership and driving projects. You have a great sense of accuracy and good analytical skills. You are self-motivated and enjoy working in a team environment, but also are comfortable working individually with minimal direction.
KICKS is a part of Axel Johnson where sustainability is a core value. As the Head of Sustainability you will be part of the Sustainability group at AJ.
KICKS main sustainability projects are within:
• Mental health for young women- a mentor program in Sweden, Norway and Finland working for better mental health among young women.
• Sustainable Beauty offer: for consumers that want to make a more conscious Beauty choice
• Cosmetic waste- collecting consumer waste