Head of Talent Acquisition to Zound Industries
The lifestyle electronics company Zound Industries (which includes brands as Marshall Headphones & adidas) are now looking for Head of Talent Acquisition to their headquarter in Stockholm. Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing team of around 270 people and share their genuine passion for technology, innovation & lifestyle and shake up things up on the audio electronics market?
The main mission for the Head of Talent Management is to lead the research, design and implementation of high-impact talent strategies and processes that support and drive high performance, engagement, and the realization of Zounds ‘company strategy. You are responsible for a team of two persons. This position reports to the Chief HR Officer
Responsibilities included in the role:
- Lead the team according to Zounds ‘company values as a guidance
- Responsible for the teams´ performance, ´development and progress
- Follow HR processes such as salary review, employee dialogues, employee surveys KPI: s and targets for the team
- Establish external relationships with relevant communities, to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines, always with a Diversity & Inclusion minded perspective.
- Identifying what makes the company attractive to candidates; highlighting key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors
- Together with the communications team, drive the expression, communication, and uniqueness of Zound Employer Brand through job ads, social media platforms, in communities, through partners etc.
- Collaborate with selected and relevant universities to participate, sponsor, or cooperate in Employer Branding events both physical and digital.
- Used to driving efficiency processes, project management experience, and experience in the development and implementation of new processes.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate has ideally an academic degree in HR or equivalent and a minimum of 7 years of demonstrated recruiting experience. You have excellent organizational skills, passionate about people and have an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset. You can work effectively under pressure and have the ability to handle multiple projects/deadlines.
Company language is English first so strong written and oral communication skills in English is a must. When it comes to personal qualities, we are seeking for applicants who are humble, prestigious and enjoy working in a collaborative team.
About the company
Our story started with Urbanears, our in-house brand that has never been afraid to rethink industry norms. Then came Marshall, the legendary big-stage name that now turns heads on the streets. And most recently, adidas joined our squad creative in spirit and dedicated in performance.
Zound Industries was founded at the end of 2008, and our first products hit the market in December 2009. Since then, we have sold over 22 million products, established four brands to connect with different audiences, set up distribution in more than 100 markets and are widely available at over 20,000 locations globally.
Our purpose in the world is to amplify life to humanizing tech and our promise is to bring life to sound. As for today, we have about 270 artists in 6 offices around the world.
This is a permanent employment in the central of Stockholm. Does this sound like something for you? Apply today! Interviews are ongoing. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome with your application!