We are looking for a full-time Film Production Manager with a long and extensive experience within commercial film. You should be solution oriented, organized, responsible, have a high social competence, be good at prioritizing and enjoy working in teams.
The role means that you should be used to, and like, to work at a high pace with constant changes and improvements. You will, together with the team, take on the challenges that arise daily in all campaigns.
We are looking for someone who;
• Has many years of experience as a Production Manager within Film commercials
• Has experience within different media types (TV, Cinema, Social Media, Online Vids and Digital Screens)
• Has a good understanding of film post production and relevant processes
• Is a good listener, communicator and team worker
• Has an honest and straight forward approach and attitude
• Has an administrative talent
• Is fast, effective, meticulous, good at handling stressful situations and confident in prioritizing and managing large volumes
• Is skilled in reading, writing and talking English
• Prioritizes having fun at work!
Your assignment/work includes, in selection;
• Participate in and contribute to campaign meetings
• Contribute with production-related input and feedback
• Create time plans for the productions/projects/campaigns and make sure all time plans are kept
• Continuous communication with our Agency Producers regarding anything production related that happens in the productions/projects/campaigns
• Continuous communication with our Adaptions Agency regarding anything production related that happens in the productions/projects/campaigns
• Plan, schedule, book, oversee and be responsible for post-production
• Be responsible for preparing, assembling and realizing handover of campaign to adaption agency
• Make sure all technical production related information is available for concerned parties
• Come up with suggestions for improvements in the day-to-day work
• Co-operate with the team to reach the goal with the campaign
• Make sure all relevant information reaches the local markets on time
• Support the local markets in all possible production related questions
• Engage in separate improvement projects
H&M Marketing Department works as an in house agency, creating and producing all marketing material for H&M within all media types on our 69 markets. The department has Project Managers, Planners, Production Managers, Art buyers, Final Art Workers, Print Buyers etc.
The position is from week 34 and 6 month ahead, fulltime with placement at H&M head office in Stockholm.