Om kunden / About the Client
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 29,000 customer experience specialists at 62 contact centers across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to over 400 international brands in various industry verticals.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
The HRD is responsible for the HR management of all Transcom sites operating in his/her assigned area. This includes responsibility for all aspects relating to HR.
The team is now looking for a highly competent and outgoing HR Director, whose main task will be to lead the daily operations of the HR department, consisting of six reporting HR Managers.
In this role, you will report to RGM North Region and will be a part of the Global HR team. You have a dotted line to the Global HR Director. The role is to ensure the provision of excellent HR services in your Area and focus on Transcom ´s key areas:
• Coordinate all areas of HR Resources in carrying on daily activities, both strategic and operational
• Perform evaluation and development in the Northern European Region
• Work with and lead the process and integrity procedures, to build the best HR practice
• Continue to identify and implement further improvements of the HR function
• Ensure that all Global HR corporate projects are delivered in line with time schedules and according to decisions
• Manage the HR team and live in accordance to our Leadership philosophy
• Providing advice on all HR legal issues affecting the business, with minimum financial exposure of the company
Din profil / Your profile
Skills and qualifications:
• Hold a university degree or equivalent higher education
• Have a proven and successful track record of good leadership with HR responsibility in the CRM or closely related industry
• Have worked in a performance driven environment
• Have a good understanding of HR best practices and international work experience
• Fluent in English and Swedish both written and spoken
To fit in this role you are required to think strategically, build relationships and communicate effectively with both your team and other key stakeholders around this role. Furthermore you need to be inspiring and innovative and have a strong business sense and negotiation skills.
Övrigt / Other
This job is a fulltime, permanent position at Transcom in Stockholm. Travels are required. Does this sound interesting? Your application must be in English and the application deadline is 2014-09-21. For questions regarding the position, please contact Kajsa Tamsen.
Tekniskt problem med din ansökan?
För både Mac och PC användare rekommenderas Google Chrome som webbläsare vid registrering och användning av Inhouse webbtjänster. Vid registrering får inte användarnamnet innehålla blanksteg, @, !, ? eller andra tecken förutom bokstäver och siffror.
Vid ett Tekniskt Problem med din ansökan kontaktas Daniel Lazar på
08-52 22 33 25 eller email@example.com
För frågor gällande tjänsten/uppdraget kontaktas ansvarig rekryteringskonsult.