Strategic and operative HR – part of the Dentsu Aegis Group Management Board
The ideal candidate will be an influential HR Manager, capable of working with a diverse group of senior leaders with varying styles. This individual will be responsible for understanding the business objectives for the company, and providing the appropriate human resources expertise, process and/or programs to deliver business results through the HR department. As HR Manger will you be in charge of delivering commercial and influential HR solutions in the spectrum of Leadership Development, Recruitment, Talent Management, HR Controlling, HR Business Partnering, Compensations & Benefits, Legal and Admin.
The role works with all aspects of HR tasks, from strategic planning and development, adaptation and implementation of international HR initiatives to reflect local operational reality, to more operational and administrative tasks. It is vital that the candidate accepts and is motivated by this wide spectrum of tasks.
The HR Manager reports directly to the Swedish Group CEO and has a functional dotted line report to the HR Director situated in a European country. You will have a team encompassing HR and Office Management. The HR Manager will have a key role in the Dentsu Aegis Sweden Management Board.
The ideal candidate
• A minimum of 5 years experience from a comparable role in a company with similar high pace changing environment, fast growth, including integration of aquired companies
• Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
• University degree; preferably on Master level or other post-graduate education
• Experience of implementing systematic work environment activities (sw: Systematiskt Arbetsmiljöarbete)
• Well experienced in all aspects of recruitment strategy and employer branding
• Well experienced in labour law and negotiations with the unions
• Natural authority and impact, able to influence others
• Digital maturity
• Excellent interpersonal and general communication and presentation skills, capable of building relationships on all levels in the organization
• Can independently and pro-actively identify, address and resolve issues by proposing a solution based on current policies, processes and own knowledge and experience
• Energetic, structured, well organized and able to tackle heavy and complex workload – and with a good sense of humor
About the company
Dentsu Aegis Network is the first global communications network for the digital economy and offers specialized and integrated communications services through the Swedish subsidiaries Carat, Vizeum, iProspect, Isobar, MKTG, Postercope, Amnet and Outfox. Our goal is to be the obvious network choice for brands seeking the best skills and capabilities in media-based business development; branding, creative, experiential and media strategy, digital and data-driven communications services. With 40,000 dedicated specialists and operations in 145 markets, Dentsu Aegis Network is the fastest growing global communications network for 5 consecutive years. In Sweden, Dentsu Aegis consists of 270 employees in Stockholm and Gothenburg, all seamlessly collaborating under the mission ”Innovating the Way Brands Are Built”. 2016 was the best year ever for us and our momentum continues.
Our family of industry leading agencies offer distinct experiences and opportunities that enables us to attract and develop outstanding talent. Due to our positive momentum and continued growth ambition in Sweden, we need to further strengthen our HR function to make sure we support our people, clients and business in line with market expectations.
Dentsu Aegis Network`s vision and values define what is important to the company and how we do business. For more information see https://www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com/WhoWeAre/VisionValues
In this new position you will have a permanent employment and be a part of a very strong, competent and winning team with a leading position in the market. Your workplace is located at our inspiring office at Åsögatan 108 in Stockholm.
For more information please contact Mona Beckman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 070-7950020, www.inhouse.se
To apply – please register your CV and personal letter with the link, we will start with interviews August 20th. Welcome with your application!